Robot Replica Megatron Figure from Revenge of the Fallen

MISP Steve

revenge-fallen-robot-replica-megatron-1.jpg
TF08s yizhi521 has posted a new image of what we believe is a Robot Replica Megatron action figure from the Transformers Revenge of the fallen. This first look at the Decepticon Leader show the character in intimate details showing what could be Megatron's actual movie likeness. Is it just me or does his chest look like face? Also, check out that big arm weapon. It looks like a can-opener made specifically for cutting up robots. Read the Full News Story Here

Great...now I see a face in his chest...Looks like one of those fairy tale "talking tree" faces...

Oh and look! His left arm is proportional to the rest of his body now! wtf hasbro. Fix the leader class figure!

Great...now I see a face in his chest...Looks like one of those fairy tale "talking tree" faces...

Oh and look! His left arm is proportional to the rest of his body now! wtf hasbro. Fix the leader class figure!

:tfrofl First thing I looked before I actually looked at the figure itself.

also seconded notion.

:tfrofl First thing I looked before I actually looked at the figure itself.

also seconded notion.

Yeah, look how much of a difference it makes when he has a normal sized left arm! There's obviously other varying features from the Leader Class, but that's one of the most notable details. I might actually consider getting this one...probably cheaper too!

No the hand is just silver rather than black..

Thats because Megatron transforms into Fortress Maximus's head

RID MEGABOLT'D.. :lol

BM Megatron.

Archived