Transformers: Revenge of the CANDY!

MISP Steve

transformers-revenge-mms__scaled_100.jpg
Paramount and or Hasbro are already gearing for the Merchandising mania. If the first movie was any indicator, we should be seeing lots of new stuff to come our way this second time around. Like this deal with M&M Mars for Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen CANDY! Thanks to JayPee of the 606studios.com forum. He works in buying and wholesaling and ran across the Transformers Promo and posted images for us to see. Read the Full News Story Here

it just clicked to me that the goofy CGI faces we seen ages ago around the time we got the first photos of the chevy beat and trax were for these guys I'D say

I am putting two and two together to make five here, but notice the two candies are noted as "the twins" Long ago we saw blurry images of a robot face that looked . .. a bit . . special. Notice the classic dim whit buck teeth on the left candy. I am throwing a guess out there that some of the new transformers, who are not complete unless thay join with another, will be a bit on the dim side when alone.

I have never seen PEZ TFs, what's up w/ that. Seems like a natural to me. A friend is a PEZ collector and he's never seen them either. PEZ rules.

I am putting two and two together to make five here, but notice the two candies are noted as "the twins" Long ago we saw blurry images of a robot face that looked . .. a bit . . special. Notice the classic dim whit buck teeth on the left candy. I am throwing a guess out there that some of the new transformers, who are not complete unless thay join with another, will be a bit on the dim side when alone.

Oh God i just noticed that too, hopefully they won't be jar jar binks retarded

I want Choco-bots, but the Simpsons showed that as a Mattle property

:tfemo

Realy suprized we didn't see more of this with TF1, guess the wagons fully rolling now.

On an unrelated side not, Fox news had a feature about Transformers and mentioned with the snow storm we're expecting that the Animated DVDs would be a good investment to help the kids pass the time.

!!!TAKE THAT EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMMING AND BOOKS!!!!

There's six more M&M wrappers, according to the 7of7 thing on the corner of the wrapper. I just wonder if they're all Strawberried PeanutButter flavored.

Wonder if we'll be getting another Pepsi promotion this time around, or will the candy be taking it's place?

Archived