Rumors About New Animated Characters For Third Season

Darth Caine

Okay, first off, I'm really confused whether to put this on News section or General Discussion. But from what I've heard, these are coming from S250, a certainly credible source. So well, this is about new characters on future installment of :animated, the third season, so to speak. And from that source, I can obviously guess that here are the casts..

Autobots

#1 Rodimus Prime.

#2 Red Alert, role as female medic.

#3 Brawn.

#4 Hot Shot.

#5 Arcee, Okay, maybe not so new, since she already appeared on Lockdown's debut episode, "Thrill of the Hunt". But still... Maybe new alt-mode.

#6 Jetfire, obviously.

Decepticons / (Predacons?)

#1 Cyclonus.

#2 Spittor, a toad-like thing, maybe fully organic transformer or experiment went wrong.

#3 Strika, yep, the big bad battlin' lady from BM Vehicons!

#4 Jetstorm, also.. obviously.

#5 Oil Slick, we've heard about the creative team interested on fitting him into season 3, right?

And here are the remaining two, which are totally ambiguous & shrouded in mystery for now.

#1 Blackout, yes, from 2007 movie, but the clue from the source, stated "B****o**, looks like a big beetle". But, could be Blast-Off, or entirely new character with old name.

#2 Decepticon Bonecrusher OR Autobot Beachcomber, with the only hint being "B*********r", no words regarding his allegiance. But most probably Beachcomber.

Pardon me if I'm wrong, please move to General Discussion. :)

Regards,

Caine.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it's not Bonecrusher. He was described as "G1 with a big cute head." That's... not Bonecrusher.

Might not be Arcee. Someone was saying it might be Alpha (as in Trion). The name given was A****.

Jetfire doesn't surprise me in the least.

After an incarnation of him in every Armadaverse series I'd be rather disappointed if he wasn't brought in for animated.

Red Alert as a chick? Sure why not though this will officially be the first time both Prowl, and Red Alert are featured in the same show since G1. Armadverse just jumped them around for every other series. Rid had Prowl, Armada had Red Alert, Energon Prowl, and Cybertron Red Alert, Animated again Prowl. Funny how that worked out.

Brawn on Hotshot would be cool.

Cyclonus and Strika, wow this is getting mighty interesting.

Jetfire doesn't surprise me in the least.

After an incarnation of him in every Armadaverse series I'd be rather disappointed if he wasn't brought in for animated.

Red Alert as a chick? Sure why not though this will officially be the first time both Prowl, and Red Alert are featured in the same show since G1. Armadverse just jumped them around for every other series. Rid had Prowl, Armada had Red Alert, Energon Prowl, and Cybertron Red Alert, Animated again Prowl. Funny how that worked out.

Brawn on Hotshot would be cool.

Cyclonus and Strika, wow this is getting mighty interesting.

Too bad Prowl's had less personality in Energon than he did in G1. That's an amazing feat.

Your sig made me rofl. That toy takes a half hr to transform.

You guys care to share this source?

S250 is the source: http://www.52toys.com/?p=167

He's a member and occasional news contributor. I don't think he would post BS. However, that does not mean his source is solid.

The poster of this thread should have cut and pasted the entire post from TFW2005 and left it up to you guys to determine the characters. That would have been more fun.

hmmmm I recall talk about jetfire and jet storm being fire and ice themed so seeing their names pop up again sounds right and since its S250 I'm going to believe this for now.

Spittor sounds interesting I liked the Beast Wars/rid toys so seeing him come back is cool

all the autobots sound nice as do the other cons but I really want to see what they do to hot shot and rodimus to make them all seem unique since past HS have mostly been HotRod or BB with a new twist

but this reminds me... remember our April fools I did a hotshot, blurr and six shot so... so far my guess work has been on the same path as the guys at hasbro... scary

i think it would be really cool if blackout, or one of the new characters from the movie were depicted in animated. but a big beetle.. that sounds kind of lame.

i've been excited to see what jetfire looks like, and i wish they would use hot rods alt mode for rodimus prime, cause i'm sure either way he'd be a deluxe (if this is true) and a hot rod vehicle form would be a better fit, however if they do make him with a trailer and all they BETTER do the figure as a voyager.

i hope we get some images sometime soon. wasn't their a rumor and/or official word that this next season wouldn't be out until spring of '09. i hope not anyways cause then you figure with the way animated had first been released we won't see the new season three cast until a little bit before the summer which will be around the same time we'll probably start getting movie figures.

Nice Timothy! Are you someone like ME, who just sits there and learns how to transform them really fast, efficient, and non stress orientated? If so dial, 555 555 .... :lol No but really i think most people let them sit on shelves and while i used to, i lived in a place where i couldnt display them so thats about all i COULD do with them and learned.

Back on subject, this is (i believe) credible news and think it sounds awesome! I cant wait to down size my collection to just Animated and Universe and masterpiece/adult toys. Then i will have more room for a 'focused' collection :thumb

Archived