Cl 2.0 Universe Wheeljack by Rodimus VTS

Rodimus VTS

Just finished him and if Hasbro doesn't make him either using this mold or using this transform their fools. This mold is a kitbasher's dream their are allot more characters that I'll be using this mold for.

Stop making me want this mold! In multiples!

Great job, though. Some people suggested Energon Downshift as Classics Wheeljack, but I really don't like that mold. Yours has knees!

~Matt Booker

Thanks I actually have several more repaints planned when I can find him a little more prevalently. Some will actually have to wait for the Sideswipe version but for the Sunstreaker version I'm thinking Warrant who is a police version of Sunstreaker, Tigertrack who will be switching heads with a Sideswipe when he comes out and the Sideswipe will become a character named Hellraiser, Punch/ Counter Punch, and Breakout/ Marlboor Wheeljack. Then when Sideswipe comes out there's Redalert, Deepcover, Clampdown, Runabout, and Runamuck. I might even make G2 Sideswipe but probably not. I'll be posting digibashes of exactly how I plan to do each one soon so keep an eye out for them.

As was requested here's Wheeljack, Sunstreaker, and Prowl hanging out in alt mode.

SunstrWhljckPrwlvehiclemode.jpg

The Wheeljack next to my Digibash is a 3D rendering by Rainking. His site iaconcity.com has allot of 3D renders he's done of TFs.

Thanks I actually have several more repaints planned when I can find him a little more prevalently. Some will actually have to wait for the Sideswipe version but for the Sunstreaker version I'm thinking Warrant who is a police version of Sunstreaker, Tigertrack who will be switching heads with a Sideswipe when he comes out and the Sideswipe will become a character named Hellraiser, Punch/ Counter Punch, and Breakout/ Marlboor Wheeljack. Then when Sideswipe comes out there's Redalert, Deepcover, Clampdown, Runabout, and Runamuck. I might even make G2 Sideswipe but probably not. I'll be posting digibashes of exactly how I plan to do each one soon so keep an eye out for them.

Armada Wheeljack would be a nice fit for that mold.

I did a really simple Hubcap for my Classics by putting a Longarm head on a Bumblebee body.

And I'm tempted to do the really simple swaps plus maybe a few paint apps to make Tigertracks (eHobby exclusive based on Diaclone) and Red Sunstreaker (Diaclone). I'm kinda thinking of modding Tigertracks a bit beyond being a yellow Sideswipe to have a tiger deco. (Also, Cheetor shares a name with Sideswipe in Japan so there may be something to a cat motif though I'm kinda thinking about decoing him with G.I.Joe Tigerforce insignias.)

Though a few other ideas have caught my eye here.

Notably certain Spychangers.

For instance: G2 Go-Bot Optimus Prime. His vehicle mode looks like Sideswipe with a hood decal. However, his vehicle mode has yellow feet and a Prime head. Kinda imagining a funky flame transition from red to yellow (to keep the robot mode intact) with extra racing decals, a new head and a G2 logo. Red arms, blue hands. Heck, I may just digibash that...

Archived