Classics Cliffjumper Upgrade Kit Arrived Today

iron maniac

A few fellow board members and myself were able to score the much coveted Cliffjumper conversion kit for a mere fraction of the going Ebay rate which is in the $150-$300+ range.

In fact, we all paid a mere $60 shipped to the U.S. per kit. :eek

Here are some preliminary pics, I will be updating the pics as I get the kit assembled:

cljc1.jpg

cljc2.jpg

cljc3.jpg

For a huge Cliffjumper fan like myself, this is all kinds of awesome!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a Cliffjumper fan too but there is no way I would pay that much for this kit. I understand why it costs the $50 that it does since it's limited and there's some decent work that went into it, but from what I understand the gun is from a Gundam kit and it is no where close to being anime accurate.

• 6 months later...

Archived