Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

For those who want signatures...come here!

• Please log in to reply
553 replies to this topic

#1 Snapes on a Plane

Snapes on a Plane

Boys > Toys? Almost...

• Members
  • 3,773 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 10:55 AM

Okay, I've noticed a mass number of people posting that they want signatures, but they post them everywhere ;) Be that in their own topic, midway through some elses, etc..... And I just can't keep track of them.

So, if anybody wants a signature, please post it in here, tell me what character(s) you want in it, if you want your name, any quotes, and any other information or theme you might like to see. If you have a favorite picture, post that too.

I'll try to do them first come first serve. Keep in mind my internet has been very wonky lately, and I might disapper for a day or two :( But I haven't forgotten you.

Thanks for trying to get it organized :P
-Turbine

#2 Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm

in canonical comics at last

• Members
  • 6,084 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 11:22 AM

can you make me one please unicron.com has some tech speks and my sig an info came from there, if you cant find any pics of him he has the same body as machine wars sandstorm.

#3 DarkEyesNEO

DarkEyesNEO

Forum Member

• Members
  • 647 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 05:36 PM

Please I want a sig! :clap

I like Magatron G1 :bounce and the Decepticon shield.

I like the purple color and black too. :P

#4 Terrorking

Terrorking

Knights of Primus: Commander

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 01:22 PM

i would like one with a re-colored prime/primal/convoy everything else surprise me

please?????

#5 Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Forum Member

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 10:45 AM

I want one with armada Prime in it, not the super prime, saying Optimus Prime and Carberry's store in smaller.

#6 Banquodrice

Banquodrice

THriCe nIcE

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 11:03 AM

Cheers Turbine, you make fantastic sigs! If you have the time, I would like something Scottish themed, like a TF wearing a kilt or something daft like that. Pretty much any character from RID or any you think would suit, I'm not fussed. Much appreciated! :tfgrin

#7 Emperor Megatron

Emperor Megatron

7 out of 10 People are Stupid

• Members
  • 3,435 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 03:43 PM

I want one with armada Prime in it, not the super prime, saying Optimus Prime and Carberry's store in smaller.

Well since I didn't have much going on, I made one for ya. Hope it works. :thumb

Attached Files

#8 AlutronVegeta

AlutronVegeta

A higher being stuck amongst the low level trash.

• Members
  • 613 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 05:55 PM

Think you can do one for me? Just my pic and my saying: I am the ruler of the universe. Kneel before your master and respect mah authoritah!

#9 Snowman81

Snowman81

Forum Member

• Members
  • 4,197 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 07:41 PM

Time to pin this one.... :clap

#10 DarkShadowSabre

DarkShadowSabre

Forum Member

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 08:58 PM

If you could I would like to see a sig-pic of A-Blurr and E-Arcee standing back to back in a defense pose.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us