• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 wingedpuzzlepiece

wingedpuzzlepiece

Forum Member

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 09:27 AM

i have some free time coming up this weekend and i planned a 23 mile bike ride to hit up 4 targets and 3 toys r us's. i'm curious if saturday or sunday morning would give me a better chance of finding deluxe bumblebee. any suggestions?

#2 smuggles

smuggles

Forum Member

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 09:47 AM

I heard that TRU restocks Friday night, in order to have full shelves for the weekend rush.
That said, I have never seen full shelves whenever I visited early Sat or Sun morning.

#3 Sami

Sami

Formerly Sami of the WCP

• Members
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 09:57 AM

I usually head out bright and early Saturday mornings, and have scored big at all the stores..Well, like, if say Walmart didn't have anything new, Target would, or TRU would, but then there are times where they all just have a lot. I know last weekend was a big restock for all the chains.

#4 TMan

TMan

Groovy

• Members
  • 14,051 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 10:22 AM

In my area, it's Wednesday at 12pm and Friday 12pm. Walmart is sparatic

#5 slugpitcher

slugpitcher

Forum Member

• Banned
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 10:30 AM

in my area tru usually gets a truck in in wednesday and new stuff is out by 11 am on wednesday... you may just want to call

walmart gets trucks all day and restocks at night , 1am-ish

target no idea

#6 trench

trench

afterburn...

• Members
  • 7,099 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 12:10 PM

Basically, what we're trying to say here is that every region/store is different, so your luck will vary.

#7 Lord Madhammer

Lord Madhammer

34/7

• Banned
  • 34,700 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 12:29 PM

Yeah, just call the store and ask.

BTW Wal-Marts are currently chock full of TFs in our area (and others), so you might have more luck there. If you go in the EARLY AM, you should be able to find what you're looking for. They restock every night, but it depends on what comes in on the trucks. If they get toys, they stock toys.

#8 Sangron

Sangron

Forum Member

• Members
  • 6,421 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 11:01 PM

Walmarts in my areas are at 11pm. And Targets in my area Saturday mornings.

#9 Agent-GHQ

Agent-GHQ

Forum Member

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 12:31 AM

I was at Target around 7 PM and they stocked up on UBB and LC Brawl. AS for Wal-Mart, they stock up from 11 PM - sunrise.

i have some free time coming up this weekend and i planned a 23 mile bike ride to hit up 4 targets and 3 toys r us's. i'm curious if saturday or sunday morning would give me a better chance of finding deluxe bumblebee. any suggestions?

I'm curious how your gonna haul all those toys on your bike?

#10 Buddykiller

Buddykiller

Forum Member

• Members
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 12:55 AM

lol, my walmarts stock anywhere from 9pm to noon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us