Quintesson prosecutor 15 inches tall (huge)

arcane art

hi all, i am new to the board so i thought i would intorduce myself by showing you my latest custom figure.

THE QUINTESSON PROSECUTOR,this quintesson is obviously from the original movie

and is one of the characters that nobody ever makes customs of, so i thought

why not.

the quintesson prossecutor can open and close his mouth and move his head up and down

and side to side, his tentacles are also articulated. his stand lights up (and is made from purpleish pink

transparent resin and looks very nice in person and the light is quite strong too but doesnt show up very well in the pics unfortunately)

he has tentacles that are very movie acurate i tried to give him a real evil look.

he is removable from his base.he is made from a very strong resin with excellent detail reproduction too(not that anybody would care about that, but i just thought i would let you know.) and from base to head he is about 15 inches tall(thats fifteen not five, this guy is huge)

i really dont like small toys and i made this guy to be in a size range that is unique(although he fits in nicely with the masterpiece guys)

he is a real display item and dominates whatever shelf he is put on. i will also be making the other quintessons in this scale the next is

a huge judge figure.

this guy is also available for sale, and he is ready to buy right now. he is completely finished and he will be available in finished form like these pics

or in kit form so that you have to build and paint him yourself (he is quite a fun kit to make too)if anybody does want to get one completed or in kit form they will

ship off within the week(most cases same day i am just trying to be careful in case i cant get to the post office that day or something.)

these guys are limited to twenty five finished pieces worldwide and its first in best dressed i am afraid(people who get this fellow will have first offering

of the judge and others when they come out too, that way if you want to collect the set you can)

anyway if you want to place an order just email me at lots_of_great_toys@yahoo.com and i will send you a paypal invoice and as soon as that is paid i will ship your guy off to you

please only use this email address ok. and please feel free to email me if you have any questions at all. also feel free to check out my feedback profile at ebay where i trade as

arcane_art i have over 500 positives and you will see very easily that i am an honest and trustworthy seller.

ok so that just leaves the price the finished pieces are US$200 and the kits are US$110 and airmail shipping worldwide is US$20 it will be more than this but i will pay the extra

to keep it reasonable. i know that is alot but they just cost so much to make and take so long to pour (not to mention paint) that i really dont have much choice. its unfortunate that he cant be cheaper

but take into account the fact that he is a full 15 inches tall. that means the molds were enourmous and complex and the resin required is obscene. this guy took over a month to sculpt too, to get him just right(i dont even want to think about thow many times i watched the film for reference(

anyway let me know what you think ok. i look forward to hearing if you guys like him. bye for now.

my full gallery is here

http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x281/arcane_art_album/

post-8992-1181197500_thumb.jpg

Amazing.

Truly well crafted. :thumb

O.M.F.G that is sweet.....mass produce....mass produce!!

I think it is nice, but nothing new, mine, that unfortunately has not reached production but soon will, is the correct size for all g1 figures (around 8 inches). I think Yours is a little pricey, considering that my figure will be around $50.00 for a painted figure, You may see mine in this thread:

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showto...p;#entry1005085

till more

Archived