Orion Pax head sculpt

convoymagnus

My fellow transfans, hi you all:

yes this is me again to show you may latest in progress sculpt, Orion Pax head. Even that I could not get the toy launched by e-hobby i really think that kup mold is a very good resemblance of Orion but i disliked the KUP head repainted so have tried to make a decent head for this toy. This version lookks little rough because is an in-progress version but in two or three days I will be posting pictures for a finished head, so Please give me your comments. If there is anybody interested i can reproduce it for a very low price plus S/H so yuo can have an accurate Orion pax toy.

enjoy:

S3010033.jpg

More pictures?

please see picture links below

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there again, well thak you all for your replies! on the femmenine look of this character, yes I've thought of that too, maybe they wanted to reflect innocence on OP before he became a ferocious warrior!!

any way back on the sculpt, I have noted this is a little bit oversized but after all it is a robot so he does not look bad or deformed, but even like ths i am sculpting now a smaller version, once finished I will post comparison pictures.

oh yes and remember.....the quintesson prossecutor model kit is coming....be prepared to be Guilty or innocent!!!!

till all are one!!

Well in fact this one is ready now, but as I started to sculpt the smaller version (becaus I think tis is a little bit oversized), I will wait to see which one has better look,new sculpt will be ready tomorrow night, then I will post pictures and depending on the best choice from you all the correct copies will be available around next wednesday-friday.

till all are one!

Archived