Cyber Fembot A.R.C. Pre-Sales OPEN!

Check it.

Direct link to Site Description.

A.R.C. on the Front Page!

These are the current prices. If you order through Transformerland there will be a $5 discount off the listed prices for the first 25 orders. The site will be updated when this limit is reached.

All prices subject to change and any previously agreed upon numbers will be normalized to reflect the current price schedule. (IF you pre-paid more I'll be refunding the difference to you with your shipment.)

Things to note. I'm on a shoestring here... Money Oders and Cashiers checks only. I can't afford fees from online payment services and I can't afford any bad checks.

Sorry.

Pre-purchasing guarentee's you a piece from the first production run and it guarentee's that you'll get your piece BEFORE November 1st 2005 when I open up orders to the general public.

Cheers!

- Hal

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a bad price for the unassembled kit.  Though I hope its a huge improvement over the first one made in terms of stability.  The first one made was way too fragile.  Can barely stay in one piece.

There is no comparison.

All joints are solid. Most are screw-tightenable.

This is a piece you can actually play with...

- H

Are the unassembled kits painted?

Nothing is painted. The colors are solid plastic and are very nice.

Detail painting will be left to the buyer on all pieces including the Deluxe Boxed pieces.

There is a lot of detail on these pieces and part of the fun (I think) is to customize your piece to suit your needs. You want blue eyes. You paint blue eyes. You want green... you get the idea.

I can provide painting services if requested but no pices will be painted in any way by default.

Cheers!

- Hal

That's cool.  So, based on the link, I assume there's no pics of the finished product yet?

There are no "released" pictures yet.

If you'd like to mail me directly and are ok with keeping what you see confidential then I'll be happy to share what I've got.

Please understand that the first picture that leaks out will be the last so I'm very serious about keeping this project under wraps for now.

If you want to see some finished shots, mail me directly:

hztransformers@hotmail.com.

Cheers!

- Hal

*looks at pic, and doesn't share, like promised*

Very nice.  Very nice indeed.  There's room for some customized detailing, but the figure stands on it's own with no additional painting.  I'll be getting one, for sure. 

How involved is the assembly though?  Is it all screws and snaps, or does it require gluing as well?

Archived