• Please log in to reply
1748 replies to this topic

#1 Bizzmoff

Bizzmoff

Plucky Comic Relief

• Members
  • 3,869 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 08:37 AM

I just noticed the "BBTS SALE & CLEARANCE ITEMS" section on BigBadToyStore.com and wondered if the "Machine Robo's" were worthy of a part of my TF budget? I know Bandai makes good stuff but wanted a TFans opinion.

#2 Guest_Primal-Convoy_*

Guest_Primal-Convoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2004 - 02:33 AM

TH Tv show is pants and the toys are the equivelent of TF lego. Combine them in many ways. However, they dont really vary much in the Tfing department and many look similar. Up to you.

#3 Bizzmoff

Bizzmoff

Plucky Comic Relief

• Members
  • 3,869 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 07:52 AM

TH Tv show is pants and the toys are the equivelent of TF lego.

Like Built To Rule??

...so these little ones can combine to the larger one or what :tfhuh

Attached Files

#4 gerwalk25_strike

gerwalk25_strike

Do you fear Ore-Zaku?

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 02:19 PM

...so these little ones can combine to the larger one or what :tfhuh

Oh yeah. There was a website that show some ridiculously big-and awesome-combinations consisting only of Machine Robo Rescue toys. I only have the Blue Sirens Set (Single Cop Car w/four Cykill like bikes). I gotta check out BBTS!

#5 rapid_fire

rapid_fire

Forum Member

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 09:49 PM

Im a HUGE fan of Machine Robo Rescue and i wanna see it here. Any chance we may see it?

#6 Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Members
  • 9,093 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 01:52 PM

The problem may come because Gobots are now a Hasbro property but in Japan, Takara doesn't have the rights to MRR.

Which I don't suppose that would be a big issue, but I am sure that Bandai would want the rights, and you know they are going to butcher the dub.

Bandai makes those things right?

#7 GaoGaiGar

GaoGaiGar

Forum Member

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 11:36 PM

go to Big Lots. You can get six of the MRR sets for $3.99 each.

#8 UncleJoe420

UncleJoe420

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 08:08 AM

Hi folks - me again!!

Was just wondering if anyone else has heard of / started collecting any Machine Robo Rescue Mugenbine stuff? I grabbed myself some at a collectors fair this past Friday, and I actually kinda like them!!

I guess they could be described as what would happen if Lego and TFs gt together and created a toy that was a mix of both - will try and do some pix soon, in case you wanna look, ok?

#9 Gojulasprime23

Gojulasprime23

permanent visitor

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 07:23 PM

Yeah. Bought a Launchersaurus recently out of curiousity- mainly because one of it's alt modes looked like a Trypticon/ Liger Zero (Zoids) hybrid, but man was I dissapointed. I like transforming robots mainly for the ROBOT part, but this robot was pathetic and there's tons of extra parts that don't attatch to the figure in this mode. I didn't even bother placing the stickers. I just boxed it back up and gave it to friend who seemed to like it a bit more than myself.

Gobots sucked in 80's and this new incarnation is still total poo IMO. :tdown

#10 Ebonsaber

Ebonsaber

Forum Member

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 12:23 PM

MRR is already airing in Cartoon Network Asia, and some of the toys are already showing up here:

MRR Sighted in Manila, PH

TFPH MRR Gallery

Notice the toys are packaged carded instead of the boxed version from Japan.

Despite the Gobots brand being under Hasbro, MRR is still Bandai property, and apparently Bandai USA is intent on releasing these in the US eventually.  :clap

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us