• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 CDNGrimlock

CDNGrimlock

Forum Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 08:22 AM

Here is link to some fonts I have found and yours if you like.

Transformer Fonts

#2 The Librarian

The Librarian

Forum Member

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 11:54 AM

Neat :thumb

#3 TFVanguard

TFVanguard

Forum Member

• Banned
  • 135 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 11:03 PM

Erm.. well, the newest versions of the TF Fonts that I've made, along with a bunch that aren't on the page above is at Neale's Transformers Fonts .

#4 TFVanguard

TFVanguard

Forum Member

• Banned
  • 135 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 05:06 PM

New!

Robot Masters font, based on the logo of the Robot Masters special Japanese Transformers line. Includes regular lettering, Autobot, and Decepticon sigils.

Posted Image

Attached Files

#5 Robtimus_Prime

Robtimus_Prime

Forum Member

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 12:14 AM

Hey, how do you open them so you can use them on microsoft word?

#6 Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Members
  • 9,118 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 03:37 PM

You need to save them into the c:\windows\fonts folder. It must be noted that some fonts do not work in some programs. For example, some fonts in Fireworks 2 show up as being squares.

#7 Vanguard

Vanguard

Forum Member

• Banned
  • 184 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 02:58 PM

You need to save them into the c:\windows\fonts folder. It must be noted that some fonts do not work in some programs. For example, some fonts in Fireworks 2 show up as being squares.

Another step, you want to make sure you browse into the fonts folder so that all your applicates 'wake up' to the updated font list. Otherwise, you may install a bunch, but some apps won't recognize the updates.

Also, if any of my fonts are acting up like that under fireworks or something, PLEASE let me know here or through email. (vanguard@ladiesofneverwinter.com) . I've tested each of them, but it's possible that there's some setting glitch I'm not aware of.

#8 Vanguard

Vanguard

Forum Member

• Banned
  • 184 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 09:23 AM

New!.

Cybertron font, based on the logo of the Transformers: Cybertron line.

Posted Image

Attached Files

#9 Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime

It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!!!!

• Members
  • 830 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 11:38 PM

Neato! :clap  :tfevil

#10 XLR-8

XLR-8

G1 Lover

• Members
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 11:24 PM

Can I use this in Adobe Photoshop? If so where do I put them. I used to download text's for it, but forgot how too. And for some reason some fo the text I downloaded dissapeared a while back. Like my Kanji... -_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us