Photo

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime In-Hand Images of Deluxe Class Figure

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BaCon

BaCon

Till all are one

• Admin
  • 10,073 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:00 PM

Posted Image
ACToys has it going on this week with the Transformers Prime Beast Hunters deluxe toys. Thanks to forums member lesmickey, just in are new in-hand images of the Voyager class Optimus Prime figure that we reported on previously. Get a look at another of the Beast Hunter series styled action figures that shows the production version of the Autobot Leader in robot and alternate vehicle modes below. Read the Full News Story Here

#2 puma

puma

Forum Member

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

he's a voyager figure... I want this. i'm not sure what it is about this figure but man, does it get me excited.

#3 MikePrime

MikePrime

Forum Member

• Members
  • 8,352 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

As far as mainstream Optimus Prime's go, ones attached to new media that is, it is something different. This Prime isn't a movie Prime, nor a cartoon/movie hybrid. It almost harkens back to the Optimus Prime from Transformers: Cybertron.

#4 puma

puma

Forum Member

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:23 PM

As far as mainstream Optimus Prime's go, ones attached to new media that is, it is something different. This Prime isn't a movie Prime, nor a cartoon/movie hybrid. It almost harkens back to the Optimus Prime from Transformers: Cybertron.

with maybe a touch of Star Convoy...

#5 AnimatedPlastic

AnimatedPlastic

Stop-Motion Animator

• Members
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

At least he's not a Fat Bastard looking Prime. That's cool he comes with a Star Saber. Hrmm...I can see him being a good figure to use for customizing...maybe I will pick him up...if not only for the Sword...:D

#6 C - 310

C - 310

Super Fire Guts!

• Members
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

Wished the green on him was blue instead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us