5 replies to this topic

#1 BaCon

BaCon

Till all are one

• Admin
  • 10,005 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:42 AM

Posted Image
Toyworld have released images for their TW-H01 Hardbone action figure. The toys pays homage to the Generation 1 character Hardhead. The TW-H01 brings the Headmaster figure into modern day with real articulation, and many new features such as a place to store weapons and other nice touches that classic fans will apperciate. The figures listed at retail price of $73 USD with no date listed for release as yet. Check out the images of Toyworld TW-H01 Hardbone toy below. Read the Full News Story Here

#2 Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Members
  • 9,070 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:06 AM

Looks good and the price isn't ridiculous...

#3 puma

puma

Forum Member

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:20 AM

i like it but since i already have FP's CHromedome, i'd like to see if FP is going to tackle Hardhead. The colors are a bit off though i think. and i'm not one to complain much about colors.

#4 Forcehunter

Forcehunter

Forum Member

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:32 AM

Fix the face. It needs to be tan/a darker yellow. Otherwise, it looks good. puma, I think what we saw is what we are getting from Fp as far as Headmasters.

#5 Hellscream85

Hellscream85

NOOB of no reputation!

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:39 AM

FP hasn't shown any sign of doing Hardhead, probably because of the Headrobots upgrade for the Universe figure (which I love and will not replace) and the massive positive reaction for this figure from Toyworld when it was first announced.

#6 AnimatedPlastic

AnimatedPlastic

Stop-Motion Animator

• Members
  • 2,717 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

Um...what's with the name? :tflaugh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us