• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Maz

Maz

Forum Member

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

To collect is to complete, or at least it is for some. Certain corners of the Transformers toy-buying community are happy to pick up whatever figure takes their fancy from time to time, others choose to focus their collecting and aspire to complete either a particular run of figures, sub-line or category. A small minority challenge themselves even further with simpler and more profound goals; everything and perfection.

I asked a number of well-known experts in their field of Transformers collecting how conceivable they felt certain lofty goals were to achieve in order to gauge just how much of a task it would be to complete a specific type of collection. This week, Jon Krause, Cromagnus, Eric Warren and TFsource’s own Curt Fignar were quizzed on goals within MISB AFA G1 Transformers. Over the next few weeks we will also be looking at Japanese Transformers, minibots, pre-Transformers and prototypes. Our experts’ answers are as fascinating and insightful as you would expect from such esteemed gentlemen.

Is It Conceivable? – Part 1 | Source Blog <- CLICK TO READ

Posted Image

All the best
Maz

#2 Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Members
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:41 AM

If these articles move forward with other collections besides AFA, then a complete set is definately possible. I like the variants idea brought up in that. I am a big fan of G1 variants, especially any mold changes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us