10 replies to this topic

#1 BaCon

BaCon

Till all are one

• Admin
  • 10,073 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:33 AM

Posted Image
Thanks to the CyberGundam blog we have work that TakaraTomy have announced there will be a delay in the release of the Transformers Encore Fortress Maximus and the Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave. The Encore Fortress Maximus will released on March 30th, 2013 instead of the original February date. The Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave will be released on January 26, 2013 instead of the December 15, 2012 date. We know many of you were looking forwards to these toys. Hopefully, these are the only figures held up. Read the Full News Story Here

#2 Hellscream85

Hellscream85

NOOB of no reputation!

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:09 PM

Actually happy Fort Max got pushed back a bit, the later his release date is, the more likely it'll be that I can afford him. A little bummed about Soundwave, but I guess it'll have to be a birthday present to myself instead of a Christmas present, so no real big, especially since we're hearing about the delay a month BEFORE the original release date instead of a month AFTER like usual.

#3 puma

puma

Forum Member

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

nooooooooooooo!!!

#4 BlackMagnus

BlackMagnus

Decepticon Elite Guard

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

:tdown :fire :doh :emo

#5 Bubbah

Bubbah

The Dirty Scout

• Members
  • 567 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

Well bummer! I was really hoping to have Soundwave between Christmas and my birthday, now he won't be here until about 3 weeks afterwards. Kinda good about FM, maybe I'll get enough together for him, but he's kind of an after thought ... SW was my big one!

#6 Jason X

Jason X

Jumpstarter

• Members
  • 2,744 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:01 AM

That works in favor of folks who wanted to use their tax returns to score Fort Max so good for them at least!

#7 Hellscream85

Hellscream85

NOOB of no reputation!

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:17 AM

Well bummer! I was really hoping to have Soundwave between Christmas and my birthday, now he won't be here until about 3 weeks afterwards. Kinda good about FM, maybe I'll get enough together for him, but he's kind of an after thought ... SW was my big one!

Yup, Soundwave should be on my doorstep 2 weeks after my birthday, still counts though! Lol

#8 Forcehunter

Forcehunter

Forum Member

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:04 AM

As long as they are coming, I am happy with the delay. Allows me to refill my coffers after all that spending I did on the TRU exclusives. I am sure I spent over $200 in the past month alone on those exclusives. Also, between my pre-orders and gas spent trying to find above said exclusives, my credit card got a little higher than I wanted. So this is a welcome relief. It's not like Max and Soundwave have been delayed for a year or cancelled.

#9 skywarp408

skywarp408

Forum Member

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

I think it's good. Should have money back from my taxes by then to spend on them.

#10 MikePrime

MikePrime

Forum Member

• Members
  • 8,352 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

While I could handle it, I can do without one more credit card charge in December. As for Fort Max, the delay will give me more time build up the "war chest" of money I use for such purchases.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us