• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nemesis Prime 2K

Nemesis Prime 2K

Forum Member

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:23 AM

I have Darkness Megatron, so I have 2 arm microns already. I've seen the individual ones over at BBTS & Amazon and was just wondering if there were any out there that were really worth getting? Any thoughts?

#2 Hellscream85

Hellscream85

NOOB of no reputation!

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

If you're interested in the Arms Microns then I have to recomend the Scorpion Micron, really digging that one, looks amazing on a fully upgraded TFC Hercules wrist (homaging actionmaster Devastator's partner Scorpulator) I also got two Jet Vehicon's and loved his Micron so much that I gave one of them to my RID Vehicon and added them to my Neo-G1 showcase as Decepticon Targetmasters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us