• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Scaleface

Scaleface

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,963 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:21 AM

From the guy who makes more Transformers faces than anyone else, comes a couple weapons. Not just any weapons, but the Star Saber of Prime (based on the Hasbro art with Matrix in the hilt) and the Forge of Solus Prime (see in the Prime episode Operation Bumblebee)!

According to people who know the sword will come in this color as well as Shattered and Nemesis versions. It's 12CM long and has a 5mm handle.

Posted Image
It appears that Dr. Wu is going to break out of the face replacement game with two new accessories: Prima Star Saber and Transformers Prime Sledgehammer artifact. One of the original thirteen Transformers, Prima is the first Transformer to ever hold the Matrix and carries this Saber that Dr. Wu has specified that the sword will be 12cm long (~4.72 inches) with a 5mm handle and includes the Matrix of Leadership embedded in the hilt of the sword. The weapon; will initially come in chrome and may come in a dark energon verison. Continue reading... Read the Full News Story Here

Edited by bwbm, 26 June 2012 - 12:26 PM.

#2 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:24 PM

This sword with the Matrix in the tilt. I'd be interested in buying. hopefully the price ia decently low.

#3 Lord_Onslaught

Lord_Onslaught

Megatron Bows To ME!

• Members
  • 6,215 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:55 PM

So Dr. Wu finally is making something I would buy? I'm sure they will be cheap like the rest of their releases

#4 Scaleface

Scaleface

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,963 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:47 PM

The silver bladed Matrix Sword is on Acestoystore for preorder, scheduled for next week, and only costs $11!

http://acestoystore....b5ffdf84ecd2080

Edited by Scaleface, 20 July 2012 - 06:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us