• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

Forum Member

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:27 PM

Something was bugging me about my RID Vehicon. After looking at the figure and then at the on-screen character I realized what it was, the lower legs. The tires are visible on the on-screen Vehicon and sit up higher. However the toy's side panels don't rotate all the way around and sit lower to the ankle.

There's a way to fix this. First cut the small purple tab by his knee off. This will allow the side panel to spin all the way around. However it will still smack into the front grille unless you remove a small section of plastic at the bottom. Now shave a bit more and angle it so the panel lays flat against it. This doesn't effect transformation at all and you can't see it in alt mode. The trimmed bumper sections are hidden underneath the car.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Jin Saotome, 17 June 2012 - 10:35 PM.

#2 Hellscream85

Hellscream85

NOOB of no reputation!

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:20 AM

This is pretty sweet, now if only I could find a Vehicon in stores (I need 2 of each land and air) since hasbro ridiculously shortpacked them. I will do this mod with one of them.

#3 ShellformerV1

ShellformerV1

I've Just GOTTA Have Another Lecter Burger!

• Members
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:07 PM

Thanks for the tutorial--I'll have to get on this one quickly!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us