• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Yotsuyasan

Yotsuyasan

Forum Member

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:02 PM

I am still alive! Sorry for the delay, folks. Life got in the way for a few weeks. But I now continue April's Hot Rod Month with a May 4th an April 34th review of Classics Deluxe Hot Rod, along with Fansproject's Protector Armor, Sidearm, & Blesser. Enjoy!

#2 ShellformerV1

ShellformerV1

I've Just GOTTA Have Another Lecter Burger!

• Members
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:33 PM

I am still alive! Sorry for the delay, folks. Life got in the way for a few weeks. But I now continue April's Hot Rod Month with a May 4th an April 34th review of Classics Deluxe Hot Rod, along with Fansproject's Protector Armor, Sidearm, & Blesser. Enjoy!

Awesome review. I never bothered to get the Protector add-on kit (although this review is seriously making me re-think that), but I do have Classics Rod, and I have always thought pretty highly of this toy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us