Photo

Shout! Factory Releasing Transformers Victory DVD Set On August 28; Super-God Masterforce Now Available

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Peter_Van

Peter_Van

Master of all he surveys

• Members
  • 5,890 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:57 PM

Posted Image
Shout! Factory will release Transformers Victory, the final Japanese Generation 1 Transformers series onto DVD on August 28, 2012, reports TV Shows On DVD. This series was first released in the Japanese Collection, which collected Headmasters, Super-God Masterforce, and Victory all into one set. This set consists of four DVDs with an MSRP of $29.93. The set is currently available for pre-order at Amazon for $20.95. In other Japanese Collection-related news, Super-God Masterforce is now in-stock and available for purchase at Amazon as well for $19.99. Read the Full News Story Here

#2 KFGatri

KFGatri

Forum Member

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:12 PM

Yes! :yay:yay:yay:yay Not that the complete JTF set wasn't a nice idea, but after buying Headmasters by itself I didn't want to buy it again as part of the set.

#3 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:07 PM

No thanks,the shout versions are inferior to the Metrodome UK versions.

#4 puma

puma

Forum Member

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:14 PM

Cool. i'll preorder on Amazon as soon as it's available. $60 for all 3 sets trumps the $100 Shout wanted for the box set.

No thanks,the shout versions are inferior to the Metrodome UK versions.

i'm sure they are

#5 Lord Atmo

Lord Atmo

All hail the Atmonomians!

• Members
  • 2,521 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:33 PM

meh....no dub, no dice. oh well.

#6 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:07 PM

meh....no dub, no dice. oh well.

I feel the same exact way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us