5 replies to this topic

#1 MikePrime

MikePrime

Forum Member

• Members
  • 8,352 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:37 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...cvip=true&rt=nc

I hope the buyer was paying attention. The light gray pieces of the jet are yellowing, and one half of the tank turret has yelowing too. Plus, the seller didn't even show or describe the condition of the Powermaster engines. But it's all good, it's Saran wrapped. :)

#2 puma

puma

Forum Member

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:17 PM

yea, they over payed. but it was located in the states so i can see why someone would want to over pay. The yellowing body isn't great. I have a torso listed on ebay right now and it looks to be in better shape than that torso

#3 Lord_Onslaught

Lord_Onslaught

Megatron Bows To ME!

• Members
  • 6,215 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:47 PM

The buyer is an idiot, paying that much for damaged goods? The box looks great, but the figure

#4 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:03 PM

The buyer is an idiot, paying that much for damaged goods? The box looks great, but the figure

I agree....

Personally for this item,one gets a better lower price when they buy it from a UK or japanese ebay seller.

This item is rare but it's not worth over $1,000 in C-6 condition.

#5 Reluttr

Reluttr

Nom Nom Supreme

• Members
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:09 AM

Sad thing is... overlord probably will get reissued eventually. Since he was a leader and all.

#6 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:56 PM

Sad thing is... overlord probably will get reissued eventually. Since he was a leader and all.

I'd love for this to happen one day. love to see victorysabre,deathsauras & daitulas get reissued by Takara also. these were are awesome toys.

Hopefully oner day we get voyager,ultra & leader sized super poseable newer toys of Overlord,Victorysabre,deathsauras & Diatulas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us