Photo

Save that Money! Fun Publications Offering Second Run of Transformers Invasion Soundwave Headbands

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Peter_Van

Peter_Van

Master of all he surveys

• Members
  • 5,890 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:41 PM

Posted Image
If you missed out on purchasing the BotCon 2012 Transformers Invasion Soundwave headband at the convention this weekend, have no fear: Fun Publications has announced that they will be making a second run of the product for purchase. BotCon attendees this weekend were able to purchase the headband for $5, where they quickly sold out, despite being only limited to one per person. Many have started offering these headbands on eBay for as much as $45, which Fun Publications is trying to stymie with this second run. "Do NOT (emphasis theirs) overspend on these online," they wrote as part of their update announcing the second run. Read the Full News Story Here

#2 Breaker

Breaker

F Plus Duck Minus D Yourself

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:46 PM

Yes Fun Pub, we can save our money...

#3 MikePrime

MikePrime

Forum Member

• Members
  • 8,352 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:49 PM

A dumb little accessory that should have been packaged with the toy in the first place.

#4 puma

puma

Forum Member

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:30 PM

i got one at $5 so i'm all set.

#5 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:21 PM

I probably can make a better one out of cloth & it'll take me under one hour to do it.

No thanks I ain't paying TFCC/Fun pub prices for this. even if Fun pub offers it for free to botcon attendees who own the 2012 box set,i'm sure shipping fees will be more than average.

this accessory is kinda lame-o.

#6 Breaker

Breaker

F Plus Duck Minus D Yourself

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:34 PM

I was thinking some ribbon and bendy wire so it can look like it's blowing in the wind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us