Photo

Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxes Wave 1 Optimus Prime, Jazz, and Shockwave In Package

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Peter_Van

Peter_Van

Master of all he surveys

• Members
  • 5,890 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:32 PM

Posted Image
Online retailer ToyWiz has posted official in-package images of the upcoming Transformers Generations Deluxe Wave 1 figures Transformers Fall of Cybertron Optimus Prime, Jazz, and Shockwave. The site has also posted bios of each figure. These figures are out this month (yes, it is already May) and are priced at $14.99 each. Read the Full News Story Here

#2 Breaker

Breaker

F Plus Duck Minus D Yourself

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:46 PM

Dang those are some really nice looking cards. I love that the character is taking up most of the space.

The descriptions are pretty poor however. I liked the TF2010 stuff where they mentioned other characters to form little stories almost.

#3 Lord Atmo

Lord Atmo

All hail the Atmonomians!

• Members
  • 2,521 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:46 PM

well as much as i'd love to shout for joy that they're out this month, i'm betting stores won't just put them out right away...and all the stores in my area probably dont have them in stock at all

#4 Peter_Van

Peter_Van

Master of all he surveys

• Members
  • 5,890 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:12 PM

I'm with you, Atmo. My local stores are terrible. If I want a toy, I'm better off eating the shipping cost and just buying them online.

#5 puma

puma

Forum Member

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:15 PM

i dig them and can't wait to add them to the collection.

#6 Breaker

Breaker

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:36 PM

Wait. They are coming out THIS month?! I need a job, fast!!! Somebody PLEASE call me!!! :tfsad

#7 Blitz-Wing

Blitz-Wing

Just another anchovie on the pizza of life

• Members
  • 6,798 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

Sweet cards, but why does Jazz and OP strike the same pose?

#8 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:24 PM

out of the three I might just get Jazz.

I have dozens of optimus prime toys from various TF toy lines & thru the years. I don't want a room full of optimus toys. I need to be very selective by picking & choosing which optimus toys to buy or not. this FOC optimus doesn't look that great & is too tiny so it's a easy pass.

Had foc shockwave been voyager size,I would have bought it.

#9 Breaker

Breaker

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:36 PM

FOC Optimus is a pass unless I find it on clearance. Even then he will probably get some custom paint to make him someone else like Hot Spot. I feel like the WFC Optimus is much better. Looks great, highly posable and probably slightly larger.

#10 Heavyassault360

Heavyassault360

Forum Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:57 AM

Not paying no fuckin $14.99 for a deluxe fig!

Walmart,Target help us out.

$14.99 is a TRU price!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us