3 replies to this topic

#1 BaCon

BaCon

Till all are one

• Admin
  • 9,694 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:22 AM

Posted Image
Thanks to Maketoys who have released some new looks at their Mobile Crane and Dump Truck robot figures in the classic yellow color theme. Get a look at both of the figures after the jump to share your comments. Read the Full News Story Here

#2 Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Members
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:00 AM

I always liked those kinds of crane trucks. But that Dump Truck guy reminds me of that Target Wrecker from DoTM.

#3 RUMBLEBEE

RUMBLEBEE

Forum Member

• Members
  • 3,336 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:31 PM

I really want at least one of these sets, preferable green but I really do like the way Giant came out over all. A very nice set indeed. :)

#4 puma

puma

Forum Member

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:42 PM

i saw a complete set of this guy at the TF Source booth at Botcon i think. It looked cool but not sure if i want it though. Hercules is really awesome so i might stick to him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us