• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Reluttr

Reluttr

Nom Nom Supreme

• Members
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:11 PM

Has anyone ever had to pay import fee's to get their stuff from robot kingdom? Because if I have to tack 150$ on top of what I pay them, then I would be better off to just buy the figures from bbts.

#2 puma

puma

Forum Member

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:39 PM

nope. I bought all 6 of my Hercules limbs and a bunch of other stuff from them. I bought the last 4 Herc limbs together so the total was around $320 and i didn't have to pay any import fees. I did do insurance and tracking so i had to sign it. it was a mess trying to get it to my new house. Not sure what you're planning on buying but i think you should be ok.

#3 Reluttr

Reluttr

Nom Nom Supreme

• Members
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:01 PM

Im just gonna get the last 4 Hercules members and the 4 infinity warfare sets. Which is like 480$ shipped.

I was worried that if I insure it i'll get dinged with a customs tax. I live in the US btw.

Edited by Reluttr, 01 May 2012 - 08:09 PM.

#4 puma

puma

Forum Member

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

i assumed. i think you'll be fine. to be 100% sure, contact your local USPS branch and ask them to be sure.

#5 Lord_Onslaught

Lord_Onslaught

Megatron Bows To ME!

• Members
  • 6,215 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:50 PM

I've bought from them and never have had to pay an import tax

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us