Photo

Prepare to Drool Over Official Looks of Transformers Generations Deluxe Ultra Magnus, Sideswipe, Starscream, and Fireflight

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Peter_Van

Peter_Van

Master of all he surveys

• Members
  • 5,890 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:07 PM

Posted Image
Over the weekend at BotCon 2012, we learned that Hasbro is preparing to offer additional Transformers Generations figures in 2013 inspired by the Transformers Fall of Cybertron video game. Deluxe Ultra Magnus, Sideswipe, Starscream, and Fireflight are just a few of the toys that will help round out the 40 figures that will be out next calendar year. To assist in the expansion, Hasbro will also introduce Voyager and Legion class figures. While we saw Kickback this past weekend at BotCon, Hasbro has released the official images of Ultra Magnus, Sideswipe, Starscream, and Fireflight (Shockwave repaint)! Drool over all of them in the gallery. Read the Full News Story Here

#2 RUMBLEBEE

RUMBLEBEE

Forum Member

• Members
  • 3,336 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:22 PM

MMmmmuuussssttt hhhaaaavveeee!!!

That Starscream is amazing! Loving Fireflight although I still think that body is more of a Strafe than anybody else and Ultra Magnus gives me a real reason to buy this mold! :) Loving Sideswipe and Kickback is as good as mine when he's out! Loving the lineup!

#3 MikePrime

MikePrime

Forum Member

• Members
  • 8,352 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:31 PM

At least they gave Ultra Magnus a new head sculpt and have him the full color treatment too. I think I'll buy all of these.

#4 Sparkless

Sparkless

I lyka dee soopa robato!!!!!

• Members
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:39 PM

Yeah, i'm very much liking the look of UM. Still not sure about the blue, rather than black on Jazz though... Looks of to me

#5 MikePrime

MikePrime

Forum Member

• Members
  • 8,352 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:45 PM

Yeah, i'm very much liking the look of UM. Still not sure about the blue, rather than black on Jazz though... Looks of to me

Yeah, it just doesn't look right. It somehow makes the toy look cheap.

#6 ShellformerV1

ShellformerV1

I've Just GOTTA Have Another Lecter Burger!

• Members
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:09 PM

Sideswipe looks really nice. Love at first sight.

#7 Melllvarr

Melllvarr

Forum Member

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:55 PM

Loving every last one of these. Can't wait to get my hands on them. And FINALLY an Ultra Magnus that gets his own head sculpt!

#8 Blitz-Wing

Blitz-Wing

Just another anchovie on the pizza of life

• Members
  • 6,798 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:05 PM

Very nice indeed.

#9 puma

puma

Forum Member

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:05 PM

took Hasbro long enough to show some respect to Ultra Magnus. New Head sculpt here, and a whole new mold in the Cyberverse line. awesome. I forgot how nice this guy looked since the panel on saturday.

#10 Hellscream85

Hellscream85

NOOB of no reputation!

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:21 PM

I was hoping that Legends would not be included in the 40... I really want a lot of new G1 classics characters, not just a whole line of FOC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us