• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Blitz-Wing

Blitz-Wing

Just another anchovie on the pizza of life

• Members
  • 6,795 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:10 AM

Who knew it would be a multi-part miniseries? Anyone think that, with the Dark Energon infusion, the ship actually became a part of Unicron?

#2 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

Who knew it would be a multi-part miniseries? Anyone think that, with the Dark Energon infusion, the ship actually became a part of Unicron?

I loved that the ship got a voice & spoke. too bad it didn't transform into a robot mode. I would have loved to buy a leader sized TFP toy of that huge decepticon ship transforming into a robot mode.

I liked how the ship took control & put almost all the transformers into a deep statis lock that ratchet couldn't figure out how to undo.

I gotta say this TFP cartoon is so awesome & the most adult themed viewership cartoon series,I've ever seen.

I'm hoping the decepticon ship gains awareness again & that's not the last we see of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us