Photo

BotCon 2012 - First Looks Transformers Collectors Club Scourge and More Details Soon!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 BaCon

BaCon

Till all are one

• Admin
  • 10,037 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:42 PM

Posted Image
Just in from BotCon 2012 going on now in Dallas Texas we have a news update from the Transformers Collectors Club with a sneak peek at the TCC Scourge artwork. More details will be forth coming from the Club Roundtable panel that we have a feeling it going to be epic. Check back for details about Scourge much more that will be revealed! Check out the image after the jump to share your comments. Read the Full News Story Here

#2 Melllvarr

Melllvarr

Forum Member

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:15 PM

No thank you. Really hope this is NOT the free figure.

#3 Lord_Onslaught

Lord_Onslaught

Megatron Bows To ME!

• Members
  • 6,215 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

So this is the only info on a new figure coming out of Botcon? What a POS

Strike 2 Hasbro :deadhorse

#4 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:39 PM

no thanks, I already own the "superior" 2001 Rid Scourge super sized toy that was a TRU store exclusive.

#5 Jason X

Jason X

Jumpstarter

• Members
  • 2,744 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:55 PM

I'm looking on my phone so it's hard to tell but is this ANOTHER G2 Optimus repaint?

#6 Lord_Onslaught

Lord_Onslaught

Megatron Bows To ME!

• Members
  • 6,215 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

I'm looking on my phone so it's hard to tell but is this ANOTHER G2 Optimus repaint?

Yes it is the long awaited and expected repaint into RiD Scourge aka Nemesis Prime

#7 KFGatri

KFGatri

Forum Member

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

Scourge is a TFCC exclusive? G-----n it! This all the cancellations, poor distribution, and other mis-steps and f-ups Hasbro has done in the last couple years, this is the biggest kick in the nuts yet! The Botcon exclusive seekers didn't tick me off anywhere near as much as this. First the original release is almost non-existent, then you let FunPub snag rights to a repaint that a lot of people would want? There is no excuse for making this repaint of an already rare mold an exclusive! This is why people buy third party Hasbro! :damnit

And to whoever at Hasbro agreed to this, I direct this. (NSFW)

Edited by KFGatri, 28 April 2012 - 10:13 PM.

#8 puma

puma

Forum Member

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:21 PM

no thanks, I already own the "superior" 2001 Rid Scourge super sized toy that was a TRU store exclusive.

How much was this?

#9 Noisemaze75

Noisemaze75

put them in the iron maiden.....iron maiden??...excellent!&#

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:47 PM

How much was this?

the original RID scourge is a POS...brand new right out of the box mine was floppy..and i got it when it just came out....the shoulders dont want to stay in place, the elbows are shit....its junk...i for one am glad this is coming out..ive held out on getting the RTS G2 optimus mold in hopes of this...

#10 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:02 PM

How much was this?

I got this when if first came out in TRU stores for the price of $29.99.

Takara removed the light up electronics the 1995 Laser Optimus toy had.

Luckily I had a 1995 Laser optimus toy & I transferred the light up electronics stuff to my Hasbro TRU Rid scourge toy. my Hasbro Rid scourge has light up head lights & a light up fist hole so that the clear sword or dull barrel gun can light up.

the original RID scourge is a POS...brand new right out of the box mine was floppy..and i got it when it just came out....the shoulders dont want to stay in place, the elbows are shit....its junk...i for one am glad this is coming out..ive held out on getting the RTS G2 optimus mold in hopes of this...

I have three versions of this mold,the G-2 Laser prime,Takara's car robots black convoy & hasbro's Rid Scourge. All three of mine have tight joints & no loose parts.

I love this mold design & apparently so does Hasbro/Takara. Hasbro & Takara loved this G-2/Rid laser prime/Scourge toy so much they paid homage to the truck cab/bot alt mode for all the Movie Verse optimus toys.

Edited by Shadowpanther, 28 April 2012 - 11:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us