Photo

BotCon 2012 - In-Depth Transformers Generations Blast Off, Vortex, Swindle, Onslaught, Brawl Gallery

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Peter_Van

Peter_Van

Master of all he surveys

• Members
  • 5,890 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:35 PM

Posted Image
We gave you a little tease of the individual Transformers Generations Bruticus figures of Blast Off, Vortex, Swindle, Onslaught, and Brawl, but we are back with a very in-depth gallery that we could grab. We grabbed just every angle we could without breaking these figures out of the glass and have posted them in this gallery for your enjoyment. These figures will be out in October 2012 for $14.99 each. Read the Full News Story Here

#2 Lord_Onslaught

Lord_Onslaught

Megatron Bows To ME!

• Members
  • 6,215 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:46 PM

I will be buying these and waiting for the upgrade from FP. Also I hope they get repainted in their G1 colors

#3 formerly nortagem

formerly nortagem

...more than my green eyes!

• Members
  • 2,716 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

Also I hope they get repainted in their G1 colors

THIS! Think Vortex got the rawest deal out of the rainbow colors...yeesh. If they'd color this thing right from the beginning, this figure would be truly badass!

Edited by formerly nortagem, 27 April 2012 - 06:04 PM.

#4 Emerje

Emerje

Sterner Stuff

• Members
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:46 PM

I guess Takara will get the accurate versions. How did Hasbro screw up the colors so badly?

Emerje

#5 Dark_Supreme_Jetfire

Dark_Supreme_Jetfire

The Evil Within

• Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

I guess Takara will get the accurate versions. How did Hasbro screw up the colors so badly?

Emerje

Dude, you just answered your own question.

#6 Emerje

Emerje

Sterner Stuff

• Members
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:05 PM

Emerje

How so? Why should Hasbro get the screwball colors for their own property? This isn't a Takara game, Hasbro should be getting color accurate version, Takara can keep their stupid metallic coatings and chrome.

Oh well, I'll probably end buying both versions...

Emerje

#7 Hellscream85

Hellscream85

NOOB of no reputation!

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:26 PM

Emerje

How so? Why should Hasbro get the screwball colors for their own property? This isn't a Takara game, Hasbro should be getting color accurate version, Takara can keep their stupid metallic coatings and chrome.

Oh well, I'll probably end buying both versions...

Emerje

What he means is no matter how good Hasbro makes something sound, they will inevitably (and sometimes just plain stupidly) screw it up. I will however be picking up both a Hasbro and a Takara set, if anything then one can be Ruination

#8 Hellscream85

Hellscream85

NOOB of no reputation!

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:36 PM

Yeesh! I'm still picking up all 5 combaticons, but I think the only "upgrade" that could save this thing is an Ultra sized "not-Onslaught" from a third party, and a conversion kit for the already existing Ultra Onslaught.

#9 Forcehunter

Forcehunter

Forum Member

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:39 PM

I'll pick up Brawl and maybe Onslaught. The rest are just garbage. I might just hold out until Takara does something with them and hope that some third party does an enhancement kit.. Seroiusly though I am disappointed in the colors and the designs of most of the figures.

#10 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:16 PM

I'll be buying these FOC Combaticons/Bruticus toys in whatever first release colors hasbro releases them in. worse case scenario I can always return them at the store or sell them elsewhere,when hasbro re-release them in different/hopefully better colors.

I can't justify spending double nor tripple for the Takara colored versions. because lets face it,I can buy 3 hasbro FOC Bruticus for the price of one Takara FOC Bruticus.

To add coal on the fire,the hasbro FOC version will retail in USA stores for around $55. the coal part is,theirs always TF toy sales. I'd wager I can get all 5 FOC Combaticons for under $40 when theirs a really decent TF toy store sale going on. My guess is various on-line import store will ask around $140 for Takara's FOC Bruticus.

RANDOM SIDE NOTE: I still can't believe Hasbro is recoloring these FOC Combaticons/Bruticus in non-video game colors. this scenario reminds me of hasbro's non-cartoon accurate Armada Tidalwave toy.

Edited by Shadowpanther, 27 April 2012 - 11:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us