• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Blitz-Wing

Blitz-Wing

Just another anchovie on the pizza of life

• Members
  • 6,795 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:38 AM

Two different story arcs explored... rather weakly I thought.

#2 Hellscream85

Hellscream85

NOOB of no reputation!

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:44 AM

All I know is if Starscream didn't steal a T-Cog from the clone that tried to kill him at the end of the episode, I will be pissed... also annoyed that a perfectly good opportunity to bring Skywarp and Thundercracker into the series was not exploited (though I knew it was not gonna happen since that would seperate Prime even more from videogame continuity than it already is) It will be interesting to see the fallout from this episode though, such as Megatron now having an army of Insecticon warriors at his disposal, the disabling of the Decepticon ship, whether Starscream was able to salvage a T-Cog from the clone, why all these Insecticons seem to be significantly weaker than the one that battled Megatron (seriously, one beat almost beat Megatron to death, and then in the episode Armada one was taken out by a tree :-\ )

#3 Taaron

Taaron

Big General Chief Chef / Hell Kitty

• Members
  • 4,699 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:53 AM

As for the weaker insections, might it be an issue of age? These did look freshly 'hatched'.

What mostly made the episode the most enjoyable for me was all the Starscream bits, really showed why all the TFs don't have clones running around. :tflaugh

Fittingly, I also loved how the episode ended,
Spoiler
:tflaugh

Edited by Taaron, 22 April 2012 - 11:54 AM.

#4 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

All I know is if Starscream didn't steal a T-Cog from the clone that tried to kill him at the end of the episode, I will be pissed... also annoyed that a perfectly good opportunity to bring Skywarp and Thundercracker into the series was not exploited (though I knew it was not gonna happen since that would seperate Prime even more from videogame continuity than it already is) It will be interesting to see the fallout from this episode though, such as Megatron now having an army of Insecticon warriors at his disposal, the disabling of the Decepticon ship, whether Starscream was able to salvage a T-Cog from the clone, why all these Insecticons seem to be significantly weaker than the one that battled Megatron (seriously, one beat almost beat Megatron to death, and then in the episode Armada one was taken out by a tree :-\ )

As for the weaker insections, might it be an issue of age? These did look freshly 'hatched'.

What mostly made the episode the most enjoyable for me was all the Starscream bits, really showed why all the TFs don't have clones running around. :tflaugh

Fittingly, I also loved how the episode ended,

Spoiler
:tflaugh

Spoiler

Newer characters are always super powerful in this first episode,then they get weaker as the episodes progress. this has been a TF trade mark dating back to 1984.

Spoiler
[

Edited by Shadowpanther, 22 April 2012 - 05:46 PM.

#5 Blitz-Wing

Blitz-Wing

• Members
  • 6,795 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:07 AM

Just FYI, don't need spoiler tags in episode discussion threads after the episode officially airs ;)

#6 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:04 PM

Just FYI, don't need spoiler tags in episode discussion threads after the episode officially airs ;)

thanks that's good info to know.

Edited by Shadowpanther, 25 April 2012 - 10:05 PM.

#7 Taaron

Taaron

Big General Chief Chef / Hell Kitty

• Members
  • 4,699 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

I knew. When I was posted, it was in General discussion, instead of the Prime sub-forum. Figured I'd still do it to keep folks who stumble over it spoiler free. :thumb

#8 Blitz-Wing

Blitz-Wing

• Members
  • 6,795 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

Yeah, that was my bad. Didn't dig deep enough in :doh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us