14 replies to this topic

#1 gregles

gregles

Forum Member

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:13 AM

Hi

here is my g1 megatron I built this to get a good megatron without having to pay for an expensive masterpiece one and to also make it more scale accurate. I built this from two broken original megatrons sold to me by dodgy sellers and a load of modern joints. I have messed around with this custom for ages now and I declared it finished a number of times only to return to it and carry on improving it. I would love to hear any feedback or criticism on this custom. thanks for viewing

Attached File  SV106182.JPG   130.5KB   8 downloads

Attached File  SV106169.JPG   130.71KB   3 downloads

Attached File  SV106140.JPG   128.56KB   1 downloads

Attached File  SV106170.JPG   128.15KB   2 downloads

Attached File  SV106180.JPG   130.6KB   1 downloads

Attached File  SV106162.JPG   131.71KB   2 downloads

Attached File  SV106143.JPG   129.88KB   1 downloads

Attached File  SV106179.JPG   130.06KB   2 downloads

#2 puma

puma

Forum Member

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:30 AM

nothing is working...

#3 gregles

gregles

Forum Member

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:44 AM

nothing is working...

I know I'm trying to fix it at the moment but I'm a bit crap at the internet. When I click on were the images should be I can view them on my screen but I don't know if you can or can't on yours. I know if you can it would be very time consuming to click on each individually. Has anyone got any idea what I could be doing wrong or what I could do to get them working. If you know how please bear in mind you are talking to a computer novice so simple terminology would be perfect thanks loads if anyone can help

#4 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

nothing is working...

I know I'm trying to fix it at the moment but I'm a bit crap at the internet. When I click on were the images should be I can view them on my screen but I don't know if you can or can't on yours. I know if you can it would be very time consuming to click on each individually. Has anyone got any idea what I could be doing wrong or what I could do to get them working. If you know how please bear in mind you are talking to a computer novice so simple terminology would be perfect thanks loads if anyone can help

maybe you can try hosting these pics at photo bucket

#5 Blitz-Wing

Blitz-Wing

Just another anchovie on the pizza of life

• Members
  • 6,795 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:36 PM

I sent a note up to admin to see if they can look into it.

#6 gregles

gregles

Forum Member

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

I sent a note up to admin to see if they can look into it.

thanks loads I have put an earlier version of this on my flickr but this has been improved a bit since

#7 PuertoRiCON

PuertoRiCON

The Legend

• Members
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

Megs looks ok, just a little too awkward in the torso and in alt mode.

Your custom Cy-Kill is cool. What figure/figures did you use to build that.

#8 gregles

gregles

Forum Member

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:29 PM

Megs looks ok, just a little too awkward in the torso and in alt mode.

Your custom Cy-Kill is cool. What figure/figures did you use to build that.

yeah the version on my flickr has a minor gap in the torso and the centre of the torso is not symmetrical. The version I have tried to upload here I have tried to address these issues around the torso area. I have also tried to flatern the handle, add extra joints in the arms so that no red is showing in pistol mode and I have also made it so that the arms clip in place so that the pistol feels more solid. I will update the photos on my flickr soon to show these improvements.

My cy-kill started life as an armada blur and added parts from universe prowl and that universe motorbike called ransack I think

I'm gonna try and put some attachments on this message and see if they work this time

Attached File  SV106179.JPG   130.06KB   1 downloads

Attached File  SV106162.JPG   131.71KB   0 downloads

Attached File  SV106169.JPG   130.71KB   0 downloads

Attached File  SV106180.JPG   130.6KB   0 downloads

Attached File  SV106170.JPG   128.15KB   0 downloads

Attached File  SV106182.JPG   130.5KB   0 downloads

Attached File  SV106143.JPG   129.88KB   0 downloads

#9 gregles

gregles

Forum Member

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:59 PM

okay that didn't work I have just updated my flickr with the new photos I can't seem to get working here. here is a link My link to my flickr

#10 southpawdragon15

southpawdragon15

Autobot Cavalier

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:33 AM

me swoop no see nothing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us