Photo

Lot of 9 transformers prime figures for sale. First Edition and RID 55.00 shipped!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SRT874

SRT874

Forum Member

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:52 PM

Bump. Pay me by paypal, have them in the mail tomorrow with tracking. Price lowered for the last time to 55.00 shipped and 65.00 shipped with boxes.

Once payment is made they will get shipped out next day unless it is a Sunday and you will get DC# to track.

No extra fees just 55.00 shipped for figures. 65.00 shipped with boxes and bubble cards. Quick Bill that needs to get paid and this would cover it nicely for contacts that I need.
100% complete, all weapons, instructions. I do have all the boxes, inserts, twist ties, and bubble cards.

I'll also throw in a complete WFC Cliffjupmer with gun and WFC BB missing gun.

I have
FE BB
FE Starscream
TFP RID Arcee
TFP RID Ratchet
TFP RID Soundwave
TFP RID Voyager Megatron
TFP RID Voyager Optimus Prime
TFP RID Wheeljack
TFP RID CLiffjumper

Look me up under ebay ID rdam7619 for selling

Attached Files

Edited by SRT874, 22 April 2012 - 11:50 AM.

#2 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

Wow this is a beyond awesome deal.

#3 SRT874

SRT874

Forum Member

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:40 AM

Wow this is a beyond awesome deal.

Yeah don't want them. Bills need to be paid. Figured I would offer them for as low as I could. Tired of Ebay fees.<br>

#4 SRT874

SRT874

Forum Member

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:49 AM

Bump. Pay me by paypal, have them in the mail tomorrow with tracking. Price lowered for the last time to 55.00 shipped and 65.00 shipped with boxes.

#5 SRT874

SRT874

Forum Member

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:44 PM

bump still have them. Will break up and sell individual if anybody wants them.

#6 SoundwaveAcknoledges

SoundwaveAcknoledges

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:40 AM

I am definitely interested in this lot I wouldn't be able to pay for it until maybe the end of the week but I'm definitely interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us