Photo

For Sale: Transformers Lot (Animated and Movie)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 HeeroYuy

HeeroYuy

That paperboy gets no tip

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:46 AM

I'm selling my Transformers Animated and Movie collections, they are from my own collection.

The Animated figures are nearly a complete set of the main line's figures, and the movie figures are mixed from the first film, ROTF, and DOTM.

I recently moved and I'm selling my figures because I can't carry them with me, they are currently in my friends care, but he is moving into a new apartment this week and can't hold on to them much longer himself. It's sad to see them go, I've been collecting since I was a kid, but I don't have the space (or the money) to do it anymore.

I've split the figures into two lots (one for Animated and one for Movie) to make selling them easier. I made two separate eBay auctions for them (where you can see photos and a list of the figures), but if you are in the LA area, you can PM me if you're interested.

(Mods: sorry ahead of time if I can't post eBay links here)

eBay Movie Figure listing

eBay Animated figure listing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us