Photo

What? IDW Just ruined the TF comics even further....

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

Spoiler

If you Dis-Like IDW'S TF comics,please list few reasons why inside this thread.

Edited by Shadowpanther, 15 April 2012 - 07:06 PM.

#2 Taaron

Taaron

Big General Chief Chef / Hell Kitty

• Members
  • 4,699 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:11 AM

Seriously? I really fail to see how this merits a topic. They're not ruining Transformers comics.

As you've said, it's Marvel G1, and IDW G1. What IDW does for their story has no impact on Marvel's story. If you don't like it, don't read IDW's comics, or give their storyline discussions any attention.

Easy as that.

Edited by Taaron, 15 April 2012 - 02:12 AM.

#3 Blitz-Wing

Blitz-Wing

Just another anchovie on the pizza of life

• Members
  • 6,795 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:18 AM

Never knew there was a contract that IDW couldn't have an alternate take on G1 that contrasted Marvel's.

You have Purist Syndrome written all over you. It's not healthy. Accept the fact that any continuum can be taken in any different direction by any entity that chooses. There is no one correct path.

#4 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:56 PM

Seriously? I really fail to see how this merits a topic. They're not ruining Transformers comics.

As you've said, it's Marvel G1, and IDW G1. What IDW does for their story has no impact on Marvel's story. If you don't like it, don't read IDW's comics, or give their storyline discussions any attention.

Easy as that.

Never knew there was a contract that IDW couldn't have an alternate take on G1 that contrasted Marvel's.

You have Purist Syndrome written all over you. It's not healthy. Accept the fact that any continuum can be taken in any different direction by any entity that chooses. There is no one correct path.

In this thread starter,I mentioned that I also preferred Dreamwaves TF comics stories & art over IDW'S TF Comics stories & art.

So,I'm clearly not a Marvel G-1 Purist,If I think dreamwave also did a better job at the TF comics than IDW is doing with the TF comics.

Their's tons of on-line TF fans that feel the same exact way I do about IDW'S TF current comics.

I'd love for those who don't like the current IDW TF comics to list a few reasons why inside this thread.

#5 Blitz-Wing

Blitz-Wing

Just another anchovie on the pizza of life

• Members
  • 6,795 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:13 PM

TBH, I stopped collecting the IDW series mostly because there's no comic stores in the area that support IDW. I liked where Dreamwave was taking the series, but from what I could tell it was mismanaged to Hell.

#6 KFGatri

KFGatri

Forum Member

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:44 PM

Just pretend there have been no mainstream G1-verse comics since G2 #12. That's what I do. It's easier and cheaper that way.

#7 puma

puma

Forum Member

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:09 PM

Chaos was dumbed and over hyped. i buy the TPB as they're released so i'm not sure what's going on in the 2 current series.

#8 Breaker

Breaker

F Plus Duck Minus D Yourself

• Members
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:39 PM

Zen.

#9 MikePrime

MikePrime

Forum Member

• Members
  • 8,349 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:47 PM

If I don't like a comic book, I just don't buy it.

#10 Jason X

Jason X

Jumpstarter

• Members
  • 2,744 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:37 PM

If I don't like a comic book, I just don't buy it.

It really should be that easy, shouldn't it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us