Photo

Transformers Prime Arms Micron Revealed Megatron Jet Vehicon Swerve Arcee Details Confirmed

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 BaCon

BaCon

Till all are one

• Admin
  • 10,147 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:19 AM

Posted Image
Robotkingdom updates us with news of the Takara's Transformers Prime Arms Micron actions figures and who / what these figures will be. Thanks to the listings in their newsletter, it appears the figures are to be offered as AM-15 Megatron Voyager, AM-16 Vehicon Jet Type, AM-18 Airracchnid and <br />
AM-17 Voyager Swerve. The images posted don't reveal any details on new molds yet, but its a good bet there will be some repainting going on. It will be interesting to see what a Vehicon Jet looks like. Additionally, Swerve has been revealed to be Breakdown redeco. More details to come on these figure that will be shipping in July. Read the Full News Story Here

#2 puma

puma

Forum Member

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:59 PM

give me my Breakdown now!! And Bulkhead. and Ironhide.

#3 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:20 PM

Hopefully the vechicon jet is a deluxe sized toy. I'd hate to see the TFP toy line waste the bigger voyager sized toys on drones canon fodder like the TFP Vechicons.

#4 Lord_Onslaught

Lord_Onslaught

Megatron Bows To ME!

• Members
  • 6,215 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

Hopefully the vechicon jet is a deluxe sized toy. I'd hate to see the TFP toy line waste the bigger voyager sized toys on drones canon fodder like the TFP Vechicons.

It is deluxe So he will fit in with my army of Vehicons that I am going to buy. I will have to get at least 3 of the Jet Type. Hasbro better be releasing him also. Or this is going to get expensive

Can not wait to buy Breakdown, and Swerve is a repaint of Breakdown. So this should be interesting to see

#5 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

It is deluxe So he will fit in with my army of Vehicons that I am going to buy. I will have to get at least 3 of the Jet Type. Hasbro better be releasing him also. Or this is going to get expensive

Hopefully Hasbro releases the vechicon Jet/bot. as it did appear in a few cartoon episodes of TFP.

BTW,The site who is hosting this TFP Vechicon jet/bot pics. has a pic of a bot transforming into a car not a jet. So i'd assume someone got wrong images & didn't care or notice.

Can not wait to buy Breakdown, and Swerve is a repaint of Breakdown. So this should be interesting to see

I'll probably just buy this TFP Voyager toy in breakdown's colors & persona. I don't think the swerve colors will look decent on this TFP Voyager sized mold.

#6 Lord_Onslaught

Lord_Onslaught

Megatron Bows To ME!

• Members
  • 6,215 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

Hopefully Hasbro releases the vechicon Jet/bot. as it did appear in a few cartoon episodes of TFP.

BTW,The site who is hosting this TFP Vechicon jet/bot pics. has a pic of a bot transforming into a car not a jet. So i'd assume someone got wrong images & didn't care or notice.

I noticed that, so I think they are actually using the Deluxe Arms Micron Car Vehicon until pics of the Jet Vehicon come out

I'll probably just buy this TFP Voyager toy in breakdown's colors & persona. I don't think the swerve colors will look decent on this TFP Voyager sized mold.

I always wait for the pics for me to decide whether or not I will buy the figure. I'm just wondering will Swerve have a new head?

#7 Noisemaze75

Noisemaze75

put them in the iron maiden.....iron maiden??...excellent!&#

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:40 PM

i was hoping they would do the jet mode vehicon...awesome for all those like me that want vehicon armies..

#8 Detective Barricade

Detective Barricade

Just another nutty TF fan

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

I want Breakdown... Don't care if he's gonna be a little smaller than First Edition Bulkhead, don't care if he's gonna be saddled with a goofy Powerizer weapon, that prototype pic makes him out to be dead sexy! :love Swerve...probably not so much, but who knows? Might be interesting. Jet Vehicon I'd like at least one of, unless it turns out to be a Takara exclusive in which case I'll only want one. :tflaugh

#9 AnimatedPlastic

AnimatedPlastic

Stop-Motion Animator

• Members
  • 2,778 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:46 PM

I'm digging that Breakdown. I am looking forward to the vehicons in both modes....jet and car.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us