4 replies to this topic

#1 shajaki

shajaki

your friendly neighborhood shajaki

• Members
  • 3,513 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:14 PM

im looking for some help..

does anyone know of a figure that has the decepticon badge molded into the plastic? the reason behind this is that i want a decepticon symbol on my tfc hercules but i dont want it to be a sticker.

the only thing that come to mind is energon megatron/galvatron. his wings and chest have the badge molded in.

my thought process is (and im not sure how id execute this as im not a kitbasher) is to cut it off the figure, smooth off the edges and stick it to herc. prefferably to the center chest piece.

any input would be appreciated.

#2 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:56 PM

im looking for some help..

does anyone know of a figure that has the decepticon badge molded into the plastic? the reason behind this is that i want a decepticon symbol on my tfc hercules but i dont want it to be a sticker.

the only thing that come to mind is energon megatron/galvatron. his wings and chest have the badge molded in.

my thought process is (and im not sure how id execute this as im not a kitbasher) is to cut it off the figure, smooth off the edges and stick it to herc. prefferably to the center chest piece.

any input would be appreciated.

2008 Animated leader sized Megatron,has a huge decepticon molded symbol on his robot chest. it might be possible to get a tiny pillips screw driver. take apart the robot chest & pull out the decepticon symbol.

#3 shajaki

shajaki

your friendly neighborhood shajaki

• Members
  • 3,513 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:06 PM

huh! i didnt collect the animated line.. but i actually have that big guy. ill look into it thanks!

#4 Ebonsaber

Ebonsaber

Forum Member

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:32 AM

If that's too big for you, you can try looking for TFU Oilslick or Treadshot.

#5 Hellscream85

Hellscream85

NOOB of no reputation!

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:38 PM

There are some on Shapeways too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us