Photo
- - - - -

Who will be the main villain in the 4th Transformers film?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will be the main villain in the 4th Transformers film? (10 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will be main villain in TF4?

1. Galvatron (2 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

2. Unicron (2 votes [20.00%] - View)

3. Quintessons (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Straxus (2 votes [20.00%] - View)

5. Thunderwing (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. Overlord (2 votes [20.00%] - View)

7. Megatron again (2 votes [20.00%] - View)

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Sky_Maker

Sky_Maker

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:31 PM

We all know by now that Michael Bay is doing a 4th Transformers film coming in 2014. So who'll be main villain in the 4th film? Megatron, Soundwave, Shockwave, and Starscream are dead. I believe that Galvatron will be the main villain but not a resurrected form of Megatron like in the Transformers 1986 film.

#2 puma

puma

Forum Member

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:43 PM

Grumblebee! i'm calling it right now. He's Bumblebee's evil twin brother from the Negaverse! Hasbro needs another color scheme to be able to shove more Bumblebee molds and repaints down our throats!

#3 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:16 PM

Since i'm all about the TF toys,I voted for masterforce Overlord. because having Overlord in the TF4 movie,will get a overlord toy made. Personally,the movie verse toy line is perfect for a overlord toy. because the decepticons get realistic military vechicle modes. it's been a dream/wish list of mine to get two voyager,tank & stealth jet,sized toys that merge to form a leader sized overlord robot mode.

I'm a fan of the TF toys first & a fan of the TF media second. i'm in it for the toys.

I just don't think the movie-verse movie/toy line would give me the Galvatron voyager or leader sized toy I want. I kinda want masterpiece or generations to tackle & create a new mold voyager or leader sized Galvatron toy that looks extremly G-1 accurate in both modes.

BTW,I voted for Overlord in the poll.

#4 Jason X

Jason X

Jumpstarter

• Members
  • 2,744 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:19 PM

A Galvatron unrelated to Megatron would be the best choice as far as I'm concerned, but there's still plenty of great Cons we haven't seen yet.

#5 SoundwaveShockwavve

SoundwaveShockwavve

MASTER OF RANDOMNESS

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:46 PM

Grumblebee! i'm calling it right now. He's Bumblebee's evil twin brother from the Negaverse! Hasbro needs another color scheme to be able to shove more Bumblebee molds and repaints down our throats!

Hahaha Couldn't agree with you more XD

#6 Hanzkaz

Hanzkaz

Forum Member

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:35 AM

I'd vote for Straxus or the Liege Maximo. I think there should be two main villains - one the more obvious threat, and the other the hidden one.

I don't want them to bring back Megatron (again). The movie version was a little disappointing. The Leader of the Decepticons got demoted to sidekick status. The 'Cons need someone who bows to no one.....

Of course Movie Galvatron could be created from the fused remains of Megatron, Sentinel Prime and the Fallen by Unicron. That would make him very dangerous and really insane.

Or how about the Quintessons making their live-action debut? That should stir things up.

#7 Autobot Hearse

Autobot Hearse

Forum Member

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:36 AM

....Michael Bay. Michael Bay will be the returning villain. :tflaugh

#8 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:52 AM

I'd vote for Straxus or the Liege Maximo. I think there should be two main villains - one the more obvious threat, and the other the hidden one.

I don't want them to bring back Megatron (again). The movie version was a little disappointing. The Leader of the Decepticons got demoted to sidekick status. The 'Cons need someone who bows to no one.....

Of course Movie Galvatron could be created from the fused remains of Megatron, Sentinel Prime and the Fallen by Unicron. That would make him very dangerous and really insane.

Or how about the Quintessons making their live-action debut? That should stir things up.

Personally,I'm not a fan of the TF live action movies having more than one "main villian". this in my opinion is what ruined those batman movies & made the batman villians appear weak & a parody. like the villians needed to team up because they were no match for batman's skills alone.

I'd prefer "one" strong solid bad villian in the TF4 movie. one who is competent,strong,smart & doesn't need another villian to get the job done.

#9 Hanzkaz

Hanzkaz

Forum Member

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:09 PM

one who is competent,strong,smart & doesn't need another villian to get the job done.

I was thinking Main Bad Guy One is more brutal and direct while trying to make a name for himself, but is actually being manipulated by Main Bad Guy Two.

While the good guys are preoccupied by the upstart Bad Guy One until they manage to defeat him, Bad Guy Two will have have been working behind the scenes to arrange things to suit himself. I've got this idea where Optimus Prime defeats Bad Guy One, but decides not to kill him - 'There has been enough killing' (Yeah, unlikely, I know - maybe Main Bad Guy One runs away).

Bad Guy One goes back to his base, only to be killed by Bad Guy Two, who takes over as the new 'Con Leader.

Edited by Hanzkaz, 14 March 2012 - 12:10 PM.

#10 southpawdragon15

southpawdragon15

Autobot Cavalier

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:17 PM

megatron again.. he just cant be killed like jazz :)

megatron again.. he just cant be killed like jazz :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us