2 replies to this topic

#1 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:30 PM

update TF Prime season 2,episode 2:

I actually loved the really fast paced movement of this episode. a lot happened in this episode. seeing planet cybertron on the surface was really cool.

the CGI is trully amazing & getting better with each newer episode.

the back ground music & special effects were top notch.

the only complaint,some scenes were a bit dark & hard to see. I suspose this was done to give it a grown up nightmarish & intensive look/vibe/feel for the viewers watching.

#2 masterminicon

masterminicon

I rule the world of the Mini-Cons! Mwahahahahaha!

• Members
  • 5,340 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:30 AM

It looks like they're taking the concept of the Decepticon experiments regarding the Insecticons from the IDW comics. That montrosity at the end is only the beginning of Jack and Arcee's troubles.

Can't wait for the conclusion.

#3 Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Members
  • 9,107 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:22 AM

Did you catch the Star Wars reference? When Ratchet called for the human guy (I still don't know everyone's names yet) to talk to the Decepticons, he used the line that Han Solo did in Return of the Jedi.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us