• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:40 PM

Transformers Prime Season 2 cartoon discussion thread.

THIS THREAD HAS SPOILERS,DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED.

Please after you've finished watching a TF Prime season 2 episode. please come here in this thread & post your over all opinion about it.

"Orion pax part 1."

My 2 cents:

I thought the episode was very well done. everything about it was top notch. I enjoyed the story,the animation & pacing.

I think having orion refer to megatron as "lord megatron" seemed a bit over the top & forced.

Arcee really had a great fighting episode. she's one tough femme bot. loved the way she defeated all those vechicons.

never realized how huge that decepticon ship way. it seems as big as headmasters scorponok or trypticon. I think it would be cool if megatron gave that huge ship a spark,put a transformation cog in it & it transformed into a gigantic robot mode.

Megatron's attitude towards optimus seemed a bit brutal,as he had plans to kill him after his decoding job was done. I would have thought megatron would show some compassion & loyalty to his once former friend. they both seemed to get along so well in that season one 3 parter ending episodes.

Having starscream return,call orion by optimus prime & leave off with a stand off fight,was a awesome way to end the episode.

I'm wondering if the 3 parter will end with optimus getting his memories restored. or will the autobots just get orion back at the end of the 3 parter. then spend a few more episodes with the autobots trying to get to cybertron with orion pax taking orders from ratchet. this scenario would be interesting.

Hopefully the hidden ships on the earth are full of transformers like the dinobots & predacons.

Edited by Shadowpanther, 18 February 2012 - 11:42 PM.

#2 Noisemaze75

Noisemaze75

put them in the iron maiden.....iron maiden??...excellent!&#

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:57 AM

my question is why does Screamer need so much energon?...do i smell clones?...

#3 Jim Bellanca

Jim Bellanca

Forum Member

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:13 PM

I just want to know why its not on iTunes yet!!

#4 Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Members
  • 9,109 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:34 PM

I was thinking he was carrying those to hide behind them when he was walking. Either way, he beelined to the archives room anyways.

#5 Noisemaze75

Noisemaze75

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:29 PM

I was thinking he was carrying those to hide behind them when he was walking. Either way, he beelined to the archives room anyways.

true...i did notice that as well...

#6 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:24 AM

My guess was starscream needed the energon to replenlish himself & to use the energon for a sinister plan he cooked up.

I don't think starscream created clones & needs the energon to fuel them. I doubt the writters are gonna borrow stuff from animated because that would look chessy,un-original & over-played.

#7 Noisemaze75

Noisemaze75

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:35 AM

My guess was starscream needed the energon to replenlish himself & to use the energon for a sinister plan he cooked up.

I don't think starscream created clones & needs the energon to fuel them. I doubt the writters are gonna borrow stuff from animated because that would look chessy,un-original & over-played.

i know there are going to be clones...i was making a joke....

#8 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:07 PM

i know there are going to be clones...i was making a joke....

UPDATE:

Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled.

Spoiler

Edited by Blitz-Wing, 22 February 2012 - 01:03 AM.
Spoiler tag wrap

#9 Blitz-Wing

Blitz-Wing

Just another anchovie on the pizza of life

• Members
  • 6,798 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:03 AM

FYI, if you want to display spoilers, simply use the
[spoiler]
tag :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us