• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto Blaster

THUGFORMER

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:28 PM

Since starting to collect I have a crazy obsession of any Dark Repaints of Figs!! They are more expensive because there mostly Exclusive, but I love the fact that they are Exclusive and they Definitely stand out in a Display!! In my collection i have them listed as the Most Evil Decepticons, almost in a league of there own, and will even fight wih the Decepticons to be the Rulers of the world, to bring Darkness Everywhere!!

I have about 17 Black Figs at the moment, and still after more.. I cant wait to get my displays this weekend, so I can showcase them!!

How about you guys?? anyone fans of black repaints? I know some collect just the black primes.. but I also collect other Black/Dark Repaints, Like the Robotmasters Black Collection, even the Black Nights Ops Perfect Effect Scouting Force.. they just all look better dressed in black IMO HA!!

#2 Scaleface

Scaleface

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,983 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:00 PM

ROTF Brawn
RTS G2 Optimus Prime
WFC Soundwave
Energon Overload

#3 Shadowpanther

Shadowpanther

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:22 PM

I use to be heavily into black repaints but then I got rid of most of them.

Personally a black repaint only makes sense if it surpasses the only first release colored toy mold. which IMHO,Rarely happens.

About the only black repaint that I think surpassed the original colors is Car Robots/Rid black convoy/scourge. Because I always hated those Generation 2 Laser rod optimus prime toy colors.

#4 Damnit Dog

Damnit Dog

Damnit

• Members
  • 3,090 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:37 PM

I have RID Scourge, Armada Dlx Nemesis Prime, GF Black Fang Wolf, Black Cyberton Scout Armorhide, Black Animated Megatron, and the Black Energon Rodimus

Personally I think a black repaint of Cyberton Scourge would look great, but I think that is already out for repaints.

Also i think a black version of Cybertron Hotshot, Prime Dlx Arcee, Prime Megatron, Animated Ultra Magnus, and Galaxy Force Vector Prime.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us