Masterpiece Devastator

WraithVerge

Okay everyone,

I am currently beginning the plans for a new project: Masterpiece Devastator. The project specifications calls for the following:

1) The six Constructicons ( Hook, Long Haul, Scrapper, Mixmaster, Scavenger and Bonecrusher) be represented, fully poseable, fully detailed, as close to their original G1 forms as possible. this also means that their vehicle modes must be as the original, with the exception being that they will be ACCURIZED to reflect their real-life counterparts.

2) The six constructicons merge FLAWLESSLY together to form Devastator. (This means that no tape, gluing together of components or other shoddy tricks are going to be used. the six components will interlock and unlock with a positive system. qactual components will lock togethere intentionally.)

3) Devastator will be FULLY poseable and DURABLE in his combined form. this means that he will be able to withstand REASONABLE stress and dropping without breaking or disassembling into hbis base components, and that he will be able to assume ANY reasonable pose. (no stupid "leg-plate" joining Mixmaster and Scrapper to Devastator.) He will have full thighs, elbows, shoulders, ect.

4) Devastator will be as close to his G1 appearance as humanly possible. No "Devastator Maximus" or "Neo-devastator" crap. )

I am currently in Stage one of this project: pre-planning. I'm determining design, materials, and suitability of figures/parts. I plan on using alternators for the individual robots, and possibly Unicron/ Omega Supreme (energon) for the larger parts. Any thoughts, comments or suggestion would be of great help. The prototype plans and blueprints will appear on TFans in this forum in a few weeks.

Thanks everyone!

-WraithVerge.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend, I applaud you! :clap :clap :clap

Devastator is my favorite gestalt. Always has been. Have you seen that ebay pic of that Devastator model? That's cool, but if you can pull off what you are attempting, it will be the most awesome thing ever!

Good Luck dude. :thumb

Diesel

Archived