• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Blitz-Wing

Blitz-Wing

Just another anchovie on the pizza of life

• Members
  • 6,798 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:20 PM

Skyrim, formally known as Elder Scrolls V, is looking to be a smash hit. As of today, Bethesda reports sales of 7 million shipped units in it's first week. Over half of those shipped copies occured in the first 48hrs of sale. On the same note, Steam (an online gaming and streaming service) reported 280,000 concurrent players in the first 24hrs. This set a new record for the site. However, Modern Warfare 3 by comparison sold a whopping 6.5 million copies in it's first 24hrs.

Click here for more details

#2 Jason X

Jason X

Jumpstarter

• Members
  • 2,744 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 03:05 AM

Still, that's epic numbers for an RPG. Between this, Final Fantasy XIII-2, and Kingdoms of Amalur 2012 will see me spending far too much time gaming.

#3 Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Members
  • 9,053 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:30 AM

Skyrim, formally known as Elder Scrolls V

I wouldn't say "formally" per se... :P

I'm trying to figure out when to get this. Maybe Saturday! Which means no TFs for me again... Hopefully it will work with my video card.

#4 TFKate

TFKate

Forum Member

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:14 AM

Awesome, I've been playing a good amount of it myself. I need to dip back into it after a bit of a break.

#5 Noisemaze75

Noisemaze75

put them in the iron maiden.....iron maiden??...excellent!&#

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:47 PM

im officially done with it until DLC...now to spend time playing Gundam Dynasty Warriors 3...

#6 Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Members
  • 9,053 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:18 PM

I've been taking time off from it. Maybe I'll get to play some this week, who knows.

#7 W13

W13

Forum Member

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:36 AM

I finished Skyrim within three weeks and didn't play very many hours a day anyways. Not such a great game. It was way over-hyped imho. Look at it now... nobody even talks about it.

#8 Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Members
  • 9,053 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:23 AM

I finished Skyrim within three weeks and didn't play very many hours a day anyways.

What do you mean "finished" ???

#9 Jason X

Jason X

Jumpstarter

• Members
  • 2,744 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:05 AM

He must mean the main campaign. A friend of mine aced that in about 17 hours. All the side quests on the other hand....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us