1005 replies to this topic

#1 Optics

Optics

not a panda, but reaks of awesomeness

• Members
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 02:27 AM

Well heres my main model kits that i have

note: i took them really fast and did not bother to position them for easy viewing

GP01 (0083), RX-79(G) (08th MS Team), RX-78 NT-01 (0080)
Posted Image
RX-78-4 & RX-78-5 (Side Story)
Posted Image
Wing Gundam "Ver. KA"
Posted Image
Burning Gundam (G Gundam)
Posted Image
Burning Gundam (Hyper Mode) & Master Gundam (Hyper Mode) (G Gundam)
Posted Image
Shining Gundam (G Gundam), RX-78GP03 Gundam "Dendrobium Orchis" (0083) (Not done adding detail with this one)
Posted Image
Wing Gundam Zero Custom & Gundam Nataku & Tallgeese III (Endless Waltz)
Posted Image
Duel Gundam Assault Shroud & Buster Gundam (Gundam Seed)
Posted Image
Freedom Gundam & Justice Gundam (Gundam Seed)
Posted Image
Launcher Strike (Regret painting pink / I was going for Rouge Gundam) & Sword Strike & Aile Strike Gundam (Gundam Seed)
Posted Image
Gundam Astray Red Frame (Gundam Seed)
http://img.photobuck...rman3891/11.jpg

Edited by Optics, 17 November 2004 - 03:38 AM.

#2 Lostprophet8

Lostprophet8

All knowing seer with no sence of direction

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 11:00 AM

I am wicked jealous. I got several of the Gundam Wing kits, when Wing came out, but I have been watching Seed. I want to get some of the Seed kits, espicially the Buster, Blitz, and the two Astray models.

#3 Optics

Optics

• Members
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 12:32 AM

I love the Buster and the Astrray Red Frame, don't have the Blitz, the Astray Blue Frame is gonna be kick ass since its sword turns into a shiel and booster pack.

#4 Lostprophet8

Lostprophet8

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 02:26 PM

where is a good place to get them?

#5 Optics

Optics

• Members
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 02:50 PM

I usually get them off bigbadtoystore.com or robotoys.com or my local anime shop. I'd prefer bigbad though.

#6 Lostprophet8

Lostprophet8

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 04:47 PM

Does the red astrey not come with the jet pack?

#7 Optics

Optics

• Members
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 12:17 AM

Nope, only the Blue Astray comes with the Booster pack/gatling gun/ shield. This is my next purchase as soon as i have enough money to waste.
Posted Image

Edited by Optics, 23 November 2004 - 12:20 AM.

#8 Reddeth

Reddeth

Forum Member

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 04:51 AM

I recomend HLJ.com

They have a huge selection of kits (gundam and othrwise) and materials (gundam markers & erasers as well as high quality tools and materials). They also allow you to back order and preorder stuff. Preorders often get a discount as well! :D
I have found them to be the cheapest place to buy Gundam kits from including their postage costs.

I live in England so it may be different for peeps in the USA, but I have found HLJs prices (esp for Gundam Wing kits) to be cheaper than buying within the UK!

#9 Transfotaku

Transfotaku

Forum Member

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 05:49 AM

No love for the Zeon suits? Just a Gundamhead for model kits?

From your pics, I got that Alex. It's my favorite UC era Feddie suit. I -want- the 78-4 and 5, Justice, Freedom and both Astrays, but I'm not into how pricey most models are. I'd rather buy more MSiA (its US equiv) or TFs.

Not pictured on your list I got is the Goon or Goom...the underwater MS from Gundam Seed on the ZAFT side. I don't -like- it but for 2 bucks I get any model. ;) I also got my favorite Zeon UC era suit, the MS-07B3 Gouf Custom. With the big honking gatling gun shield. And a real nice heat blade.

Man I love those 2 mobile suits.

#10 Optics

Optics

• Members
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 09:22 AM

I believe the only 1/100 scale model that isn't a gundam would have to be the Tallgeese III, At first i was going for only gundam models, but i ended up gettin the Tallgeese III about two weeks ago. I do want Noris's Gouf, other than that there are really no other zeon mobile suits that look interesting. Char's Sazabi came to mind but it just looked so bulky that i don't think it could be that poseable. The Goufs and Zakus on Destiny seem to catch my eye, so those might end up someday on my shelves.

As for MSIA, i only have two or three, I got two Gundam FIX: Wing & FAZZ, I collected all the main G Gundam figures (battle scared as well), bought two each, which I somewhat regret.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us