• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Scaleface

Scaleface

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:38 AM

Hey you guys, I keep writing you on the TFormers forum, but you seem to ignore it. Have you given it up completely?

Anyways, about your August 24th show...

I found the hardest Alternator to get where I live was Camshaft, the grey Prowl recolor. I never saw it at any store.

As for Merchandise, yes, there is more of it, but there is one problem with it, the Merchandice since 2007 has been about 95%+ Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. Remember the old G1 merchansise where you had Skywarp party hats, Wheeljack erasers, Snarl stampers, Ultra Magnus walkie talkies, etc? Now it's a Bumblebee bubble blower, or a Bumblebee candy, or a Bumblebee costume. There are lots of merchandise, but it's all just the same two characters!

I liked Friday the 13th part 7 too. It was sorta Jason meets Carrie.

Concerning the Gobots on Youtube, you may not know, but just before they released the first 5 episodes of the Challenge of the Gobots in DVD the company that sold it sent notice to Youtube and they removed most of the Gobot videos there. While you used to be able to see most Gobots videos on youtube, they are almost all gone now. That's probably why that guy was complaining he couldn't find the Gobots.

Funny thing about the Cybertron DVDs that were packed in with the figures is almost NONE of them were packed with episodes that the toys appeared as characters on the DVD. Sorta a failure in marketing if you ask me. At least when they released the 10th Anniversary Beast Wars figures with DVDs they picked episodes that highlighted the characters.

BTW - My favorite TF character is Prowl. Enter me into the competition for the mouse please.

Edited by Scaleface, 29 August 2011 - 01:05 PM.

#2 Kilby

Kilby

Forum Member

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:58 PM

Hey you guys, I keep writing you on the TFormers forum, but you seem to ignore it. Have you given it up completely?

You rock, Scaleface. We haven't forgotten about it, just been super busy. Speaking with Peter, we may actually start crossposting this in the news forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us