Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:18 AM

Listen:

#2 Scaleface

Scaleface

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:39 AM

I think technically there already has been a story of what happened right after Marvel TF issue #80, but it might not be what you want to see. It's thwat text story from the TFCC, with the Classic Mini-Cons. It's set right after the events of Marvel TF #80, where the Last Autobot goes back to a deserted Cybertron and created the Mini-Cons, who he charges with rebuilding Cybertron so that the Autobots and Decepticons can return to the planet.

If IDW were going to continue an existing comic line, I'd love to see them continue some of the Dreamwave stuff. It had great stories going near the end, even if their managment sucked.

If we were going to see some sort of comic of Animated continue, is there a reason why Fun Publications wouldn't do it instead of IDW? FUb Pub makes comics too, and they published the Botcon Animated comic.

There are several other new heads for toys we have not seen used in toys yet. Tomahawk, Gen2 Laser Optimus Prime, Kup, Perceptor and Lugnut all have alternate head molds we know of but have not seen as toys. So they could all be part of a Generations (or whatever they call it) line in 2012.

I think the first toy that had two head molds that I head about was Cybertron Scrapmetal, which they molded with a Coby-bot head. Honestly if they released a Blue Scrapmetal or a Cobybot in an upcoming Universe line, I'd buy it.

If they make a "Blue Bacchus" figure they could do it with the Tomahawk mold painted blue. As for a name, how about "Blue Max", that's the name of an unreleased ROTF scout that was listed on the Hasbro toy instructions site. It's the only "blue" anything I can think of that Hasbro has as a name, besides Bluestreak!

Edited by Scaleface, 01 August 2011 - 01:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us