• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jason X

Jason X

Jumpstarter

• Members
  • 2,744 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:11 AM

This doesn't necessarily count as a snack food but I love barbeque sauce. There isn't a meat whose flavor it doesn't enhance and I'll put on just about anything short of ice cream.
I was in a Menards of all places when I discovered A&W BBQ Sauce. Apparently looking to diversify given the state of the economy, Menards has added a grocery section to their usual fare. Anyway, always happy to try a new sauce, I took a bottle home with me. This stuff is amazing! They also had Dr. Pepper BBQ Sauce that I can't wait to try next time.
Has anyone else had this yet? What do you think?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us