Photo

Megan Fox Out for Transformers 3; New Love Interest for Sam Witwicky?

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1 Peter_Van

Peter_Van

Master of all he surveys

• Members
  • 5,890 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:28 PM

According to Deadline Hollywood, citing an insider, Paramount Pictures has decided not to pick up the option on Megan Fox's contract for Transformers 3 and will begin to search for a new female lead immediately. The gossip website reports that the decision was "ultimately" Director Michael Bay's decision. Read more. Read the Full News Story Here

#2 Azure_Dragoon

Azure_Dragoon

needs E. Galvy sword/guns and G2 Megs head

• Members
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:55 PM

I call serious BS.

#3 robo_rob

robo_rob

Pepsi will bring your ancestors back from the dead.

• Members
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:56 PM

Well, if you keep bititng the hand that feeds you, you can't really be suprised when it stops giving you food.

Of course this clashes with prior news and may turn out false, but really who would be suprised that she gets dropped?

#4 Yuyuyami

Yuyuyami

Forum Member

• Members
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:58 PM

I hope I never have to see her ugly sneer and caustic attitude in a film ever again.

#5 Lord Atmo

Lord Atmo

All hail the Atmonomians!

• Members
  • 2,521 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:59 PM

I hope I never have to see her ugly sneer and caustic attitude in a film ever again.

And amen! Please let this be true!

#6 madman1366

madman1366

your friendly neighborhood lunatic

• Members
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:02 PM

Yeah, pics of her with BB one day, next day she's out.

Doesn't seem likely. It doesn't matter what people think about her acting, she's meant too much for publicity alone I think to not bring her back now.

I've always felt they were setting things up for her to end up with Leo, but I don't even think we know whether or not he'll be back. We got one more to go through here with Bay and then Hasbro can reboot the hell out the franchise with what I'm sure will be "lighter and gentler" films for the sensitive types....In other words, kill the film franchise once and for all.

#7 STPrime

STPrime

Are you F'n kiddin' me?!?!

• Members
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:03 PM

if this is true i may actually be able to almost enjoy the movie.

#8 Lord Atmo

Lord Atmo

All hail the Atmonomians!

• Members
  • 2,521 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:09 PM

I also find that Shaia's scenes alone were ok...But when he was with Megan, it was just nauseating. And Megan alone was annoying as well.

Bay needs to find a better lead female character. One who didn't put ugly tattoos on her body either, and one who isn't a zombie-looking twig like Alice was....

#9 Blitz-Wing

Blitz-Wing

Just another anchovie on the pizza of life

• Members
  • 6,795 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:09 PM

Shenanigans

#10 ice_wolf74

ice_wolf74

Forum Member

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:12 PM

Thank God! I cannot stand Megan Fox. :redface

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us