• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Swindlewillswindleyou

Swindlewillswindleyou

Forum Member

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:58 AM

i vote to nominate the minicons...i know i cant be the only one who loves these things...there small...fun..and add so much to figures with minicon ports..hell..i have close to 400 of the little guys...with 6 more on the way...so show your love and join me in the glory that is the minicon...

#2 Hip-Hoptimus Rime

Hip-Hoptimus Rime

I just want to slap a hippy or two, maybe make 'em get jobs.

• Members
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:26 AM

I second that emotion! :D My favorite mini-cons are the ones with a weapon mode.

#3 Swindlewillswindleyou

Swindlewillswindleyou

Forum Member

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:38 PM

yeah..the weapon ones are awesome...i have 7 star sabers....there really fun little guys...they add so much to the already awesome armada line...fun fun fun..

#4 Breaker

Breaker

F Plus Duck Minus D Yourself

• Members
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:08 PM

Bleh. I liked minicons better back when they were called Targetmasters and Headmasters. I still do like the ones that turn into weapons. But the ones that turn into teeny tiny tanks and copters I just dont care for.

Expand the nomination to Headmasters and Targetmasters and Ill give my :thumb.

#5 robo_rob

robo_rob

Pepsi will bring your ancestors back from the dead.

• Members
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 04:41 PM

I'm all for a Mini-Cons section. Love the little guys.

#6 Lord_Onslaught

Lord_Onslaught

Megatron Bows To ME!

• Members
  • 6,215 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 04:42 PM

I vote no, they are th e2nd worst thing to happen to Transformers

#7 Breaker

Breaker

F Plus Duck Minus D Yourself

• Members
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 08:05 PM

But they are fun in their own way. For some strange reason, I love that (new?) Swashplate. He is too goofy not to love.

#8 TheTfboy

TheTfboy

27 years and still going on strong!

• Members
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 08:11 PM

What's the first, ROTF? :tflaugh

I really like Mini-Cons, even the new one that come with the PCC Two packs. Some of those are really nice, so far my favorite (from the PCC line) is Pinpoint from Leadfoot. Both are awesome!

#9 robo_rob

robo_rob

Pepsi will bring your ancestors back from the dead.

• Members
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 08:21 PM

I love them for multiple reasons. Not just because I liked Micromasters (though that was an early reason as to why I liked them), but they manage to homage so many different gimmicks regularly. Then the various different releases (different characters, decos, Countries released in, Special Editions, etc.) make them really fun to collect. The various fictional uses have endeared them to me as well. They just have the it factor for me, something I just can't explain, but man I can't get enough Mini-Cons.

#10 Lord_Onslaught

Lord_Onslaught

Megatron Bows To ME!

• Members
  • 6,215 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:03 PM

What's the first, ROTF? :tflaugh

I really like Mini-Cons, even the new one that come with the PCC Two packs. Some of those are really nice, so far my favorite (from the PCC line) is Pinpoint from Leadfoot. Both are awesome!

Ok here is my reason but a few first offs

First Off, Minicons are not Targetmaster, Headmaster, or Powermaster counterparts, they are nebulans and humans
2nd off Micromasters, they are cool, and do not need to combine with a larger robot for some stupid gimmick

Ok on to minicons, they are worthless, no personalities on them, only good for combining with a larger robot for a stupid gimmick, for a series where most of th etoys were a step back and completely crappy.

As far as my worst list

1) Beast Machines
2) Minicons
3) Energon (Autobot combining)
4) Animated
5) Transformers Prime
6) ROTF (Only thing here was there really was no story just fast paced action for 2 hours)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us