• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Blitz-Wing

Blitz-Wing

Just another anchovie on the pizza of life

• Members
  • 6,795 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:22 PM

Although Tformers.com strives to review every available figure out there, there's times when that's just not possible. Members have been utilizing the reviews section quite well, and now we want to take that to the next level! Use this thread to put out your requests for figure reviews. Our hope is that other members will heed your call all provide the review you're looking for. Here's the criteria for this thread:

1) The figure or item you are requesting for review must be TF related, or otherwise a transformable figure.

2) This thread is simply for requests. Please, no actual reviews or discussions here.

3) If you see a request you want to honor, simply start a new thread in the Toy Review subforum and post your review.

If you have any questions on the matter, please PM me and I'll do my best to help. Enjoy!

#2 Swindlewillswindleyou

Swindlewillswindleyou

Forum Member

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:49 PM

i would like to request a review of hybrid style GF prime....been on the fence with this guy for a while...decent pics of him and acessories would be nice as well..thnx in advance

#3 middlebuzz

middlebuzz

Forum Member

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 03:20 PM

Hey blitz quick question, Are you the guy who takes pics of tfs and uploads them on database? and also, have you found kup or scourge yet? i cant find em

#4 Breaker

Breaker

F Plus Duck Minus D Yourself

• Members
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:57 AM

How about HA and deluxe Leadfoot when he comes out. I really, really want to see how that is before buying.

@ middlebuzz, I think he already did reviews for Kup and Scourge.

#5 Blitz-Wing

Blitz-Wing

• Members
  • 6,795 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:58 AM

Hey blitz quick question, Are you the guy who takes pics of tfs and uploads them on database? and also, have you found kup or scourge yet? i cant find em

Yes, I do my best to maintain the database, including pics and stats. Kup and Scourge have been hard to find, but were reviewed. Just follow the links :bounce

#6 Breaker

Breaker

• Members
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 11:27 AM

Was there a review for DOTM Sideswipe?

#7 Blitz-Wing

Blitz-Wing

• Members
  • 6,795 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 11:30 AM

About 2mo ago :bounce

#8 Breaker

Breaker

• Members
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 05:53 PM

Ok thanks! Dont know how I missed that :redface

#9 Reluttr

Reluttr

Nom Nom Supreme

• Members
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:35 AM

Does anyone have the Infinity Warfare sets? No one ever showed what the final sword looks like...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us